X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Paul 0wnz the Federal Reserve

Wow!

Re: Ron Paul 0wnz the Federal Reserve

What would be interesting was Bernanke's reply.

I guess it says everything about just how useless are elected Federal officials in that Paul seems to be only one with interest in what the central bank has done to destroy the dollar/bonar. There may be others, but if so I do not know who they are.
    Jim 69 y/o

"...Texans...the lowest form of white man there is." Robert Duvall, as Al Sieber, in "Geronimo." (see "Location" for examples.)

Dedicated to the idea that all people deserve a chance for a healthy productive life. B&M Gates Fdn.

Good judgement comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgement. Unknown.

Comment

Saw that on SPAN during the testimony. Thought Bernanke generally handled himself well, but then everyone except Paul was throwing him pop-ups.

Thanks for posting this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sapiens

[...object...]

Wow!
        I saw this exchange between Paul and Bernanke live on Bloomberg. This was not one of Paul's better moments; he sounded uncharacteristically unfocused and rambling. But generally Paul's interrogations are head and shoulders above the rest. Paul stands alone in Congress in understanding economics as well as Bernanke. And for my money, better.
        Last edited by Finster; February 24, 2007, 08:41 PM.
        Finster

Comment

Working...
        X