Is Mega a NUTTER?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Mega a NUTTER?

An number of you have rased the issue a few times over the years..........was thinking about it today. Are there any "Professionals" whom would like to offer their thoughts (the rest of you can just yell).
    Mike

Re: Is Mega a NUTTER?

Originally posted by Mega View Post
    An number of you have rased the issue a few times over the years..........was thinking about it today. Are there any "Professionals" whom would like to offer their thoughts (the rest of you can just yell).
    Mike
    Mike, you're totally crackers.

Comment

I thought you were seeing a professional?

You are highly intelligent and if you focused your efforts on what you want instead of what you hate, I think you would find all the riches and ladies you want.

Is your business or work over the Internet? If not, perhaps you can take a break?

Comment

2 repiles?

Comment

Yes and No.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" -Krishnamurti

Listen to what aaron said.

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Comment

I 'll yell YOU ARE NOT LOST MEGA. You have gifts like many here do. Focus on what makes you happy, none of us can resolve the perplexity of mankind.

Comment

I think i am "differant"......anyway am off to "Fightclub" @ 4.30 am so i turn in now..........sad to "Profession" Psy-o type doctors about here.........oh well.
              Mike

Comment

Working...
              X