Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A land flowing with milk & honey........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A land flowing with milk & honey........

Note what the America chap sez 13 mins in............ALL his friends have "Vampire" females..
    Mike

Re: A land flowing with milk & honey........

Originally posted by Mega View Post

Note what the America chap sez 13 mins in............ALL his friends have "Vampire" females..
    Mike

Keep the age gap under 12-15 and she is yours to lose if its a wife you are looking for. If you can get moderately attractive flakes in the West, its pretty easy to find drop dead and loyal there. They also don't learn how to get fat and annoying from their American friends. They find their peers.

But, uh never tell a woman she is beautiful unless she is not so much. Just because its a good fishing hole its no excuse to push your luck acting like a supplicating, effete man boob. Act like the provisional governor you were born to be, fair but firm not under the domain of a post feminist, matriarchal police state crumbing into a state of moldering ruin. But don't merely blame the American women. Metro sexual hipsters and compliant dutiful men are ultimately behind the chaos. Unfortunately the land scape such that it is, is.

Comment

This is sad. I've got a couple of nephews in their early/mid 30's with educations, jobs and houses, are decent guys, never married, no kids, no drugs, just the occasional beer, and so forth, but they are not really interested in the women they meet because they are spoiled, grasping, and have a lot of relationship inadequecies...like not being able to find a job, or keep a checkbook straight, or pay their credit cards or their rent, or tell the truth about what they want. I can't say my nephews are all that interesting, but they are smart, steady guys and have a sense of humor. On the other hand, they are not all that good looking or wealthy, and in Hollywood trained America, that hurts them.

And yet I hear from my friends that women are having trouble finding men that are men in America...someone that actually wants a family, and will commit to have one, and I have no idea if my nephews have ever thought about it. Does anyone know what any younger to older single person wants if they themselves do not know, and say so? There are no rules, and there are no standards.

If I was looking, I'd hit a well established dating site that actually vets their clients, and be ready for the full package, kids and all. I would however be specific about what I want and expect. It would at least be honest.

I get the feeling that no one is talking truth...about themselves, or what they want, or what they can give.

Comment

I think its what you want/ require in a female..........
        If you 45+ than a long term with a 20 year old is not likey......but you could easy secure the services of one.....

Personaly i can't wait for "Debbe-droid"........female droid that looks like Blondie, around "heart of glass" time. Full programed to................................ L O V E you

Mike

Comment

I think its what you want/ require in a female..........
          If you 45+ than a long term with a 20 year old is not likey......but you could easy secure the services of one.....

Personaly i can't wait for "Debbe-droid"........female droid that looks like Blondie, around "heart of glass" time. Full programed to................................ L O V E you

Mike
          I suppose in Britain its closer, but it sure seems to be a lot of trouble for something one can get downtown.

In recent times there seem to be a shift in the market causing a shortage of one thing and a surplus of another. Lots of Eudoxia for those who accept their fate.

Comment

A female attorney from Mississippi made this comment in a meeting:

"In my state you can marry more money in a minute than you can make in a lifetime"

For uneducated females anywhere, especially where women are discriminated against, marrying someone of substance may be the only way out.

Comment

Look what happened to "Paul"............one of the Fab 4.....sadly lost Linda to cancer.......his daughter tried to tell him that she was a Gold digging NUTTER.........how much did she get?

Answer:-£24 MILLION ! Plus £35,000 a YEAR for her costs...........now how many times do you think Paul got to shag her?......de-vide by £24 MILLION!...........Cost per shag must be eye watering!.......just think how much say Jerry Ryan (7 of 9 Star trek) would have charged him?

Vasty better & Vasty cheaper as well...............

Mike

Comment

Some years ago i was working with a friend on his Ford Cosworth when a car pulled up & two VERY nice young ladies got out. They were looking for his next door guy "Tony" (A 50 something scumbag ganster) They both we studying @ Liverpool Uni........as she said " Work 2 weeks at Walmart on 12 shifts....or Shag him for the night".

Smart girls..........
                Mike

Comment

Some years ago i was working with a friend on his Ford Cosworth when a car pulled up & two VERY nice young ladies got out. They were looking for his next door guy "Tony" (A 50 something scumbag ganster) They both we studying @ Liverpool Uni........as she said " Work 2 weeks at Walmart on 12 shifts....or Shag him for the night".

Smart girls..........
                  Mike

Just economics. Marriage, in the lower ranks, was basically a contract to secure sex for resources. The state was hardly necessary since it was socially and religiously enforced. It still secures resources but not sex. So its a big mystery to those who don't understand economic principles that apply universally.

Comment

Originally posted by vt View Post
                    A female attorney from Mississippi made this comment in a meeting:

"In my state you can marry more money in a minute than you can make in a lifetime"

For uneducated females anywhere, especially where women are discriminated against, marrying someone of substance may be the only way out.
                    Female pulchritude was always the way out of poverty. Its possibly why male infants are more fragile by design. Tough conditions that favor daughters will produce offspring that have the best chance to move up social ranks. That is exactly what is happening in Odessa.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...hers-sons.html

Oak trees flower in a variable zone that will often kill the flowers from a frost. This creates a variable mast used to starve and then saturate pest organisms , acorn weevils in particular.

Comment

Working...
                    X