Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mega's Tax money at Work!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...a-Roberts.html

The sooner we run out of cash the better...........she wants money for that, fine work for it!
    Mike

Re: Mega's Tax money at Work!

They must be really short on psychiatrists...they don't seem to have one on their review board telling them the spoiled brat was manipulating them. Yikes!

Comment

I am willing to help this "poor" young woman..........i think she ideal for "Mega assist program"
      Mike

Comment

Make sure you charge her for your 'mentoring'.

Comment

Originally posted by Mega View Post
          I am willing to help this "poor" young woman..........i think she ideal for "Mega assist program"

which one? - the mummy tummy or (rhymes with door) #2?

It follows the case of 23-year-old Josie Cunningham, who had £4,800 breast enlargement surgery on the NHS in January after complaining she had been bullied over her flat 32A chest.
          But after undergoing the operation, the aspiring model from Leeds said her 36DD breasts had made her the target of online abuse.

Miss Cunningham then said she would like a reduction and compensation.

She claimed she was not properly consulted before her operation and wanted compensation for clinical negligence and emotional distress.

Miss Cunningham, who works in telesales, consulted no-win, no-fee lawyers so she can ‘take [the NHS] for every penny’.

She said: ‘I want in excess of £10,000. Anything I can get over that is a bonus.
          incredible - and i thot the welfare queens on this side of the pond were over the top - these 2 are poster children for why JOBS of some sort should be mandatory - how are the clowns in charge of this stuff paid anyway - by %'g of the treasury they can give away ???

Comment

Working...
          X