.............like a profit from the Old testment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .............like a profit from the Old testment

Mega, ye did he not say 10 days ago that franking in the UK would become BIGGER then CND in the early 80's?
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-23738697
    This is big, very BIG........just wait till the police start beating WHITE MIDDLECLASS people......all HELL will break loose!
    Mike

Re: .............like a profit from the Old testment

Still asking... How do the Brits plan to heat their homes? Go back to digging peat?

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Comment

I see Coal making a BIG return!......(Oz Minerals)
      Mike

Comment

Coal isn't a longterm solution, either. How long before people realize that we don't have as much coal as we think we do?

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Comment

Who said anything about long term?
          BTW Bella has had her op, Vet sez he take her stiches out end of next week.........just trying to keep her off the wound.
          Mike

Comment

What op? Did you have her spayed? Is she wearing the cone of shame?

cone-of-shame.jpg

Comment

Yes, she was ok for the 1st few days now she wants to attack it so she got the "cone" on right now. Vet sez 10 days, i think i will be able to manage 5-7 max.
              Mike

Comment

Oy vey! Been through that a lot. I don't know who it's harder in, the dog or you. Have you tried bitter apple? It's a spray- tastes (you guessed it) bitter like quinine. You spray it on the wound and it might stop her from licking/chewing at it.

My first Dobie was so dumb (bless her heart). She wore the cone after a surgery and would get stuck in corners. She'd walk into a corner and couldn't figure out how to go into reverse. She'd stand with her head in a corner for I don't know how long, waiting for someone to find her, pick her up and turn her around.

Comment

Originally posted by shiny! View Post
                  Still asking... How do the Brits plan to heat their homes? Go back to digging peat?
                  You mean after the x-factor final, the special edition of dancing in slippers and the latest 'designer fashion' sale not forgetting meeting friends to discuss the latest celeb gossip and how to get in invite to ..... what was it you asked again?

Look, sorry to say this, it's a stupid question, even 8 year olds know you heat your home by twiddling that dial on the wall. (But don't let dad see you turn it up. Mon doesn't mind).

Anyway, why on earth would you want to be out digging peat, it would ruin your designer clothes and ugg boots when you could be eating a takeaway and watching ....

ie. they don't think about it, too many other important things to worry about like ^^^^^^

Comment

Jim Rickards is say that the British £ is going to get KILLED!..............didn't say when but soon-ish. I do hope he is right.

Mike

Comment

Working...
                    X