Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the jobs are NOT coming back

Re: Why the jobs are NOT coming back

Yes, 'a very weird, very different place', as the man said at the end of the video. Not unexpected, but sad. The old is going, the new way is already here, and it means terrible things for those that have no special talents or abilities. Artisans, craftsmen, and so on will appear, and hand made items of extreme individuality will become valued, but that is only something a a few can do, and make a living at. So about fifty percent of the population will be displaced for good from all but local menial tasks that robots are not good at, and of course, those industries that require human application of judgement, or person to person contact will do well enough.

I can only think, however, that allowing new humans on the planet might be a difficulty. So that means having to apply to reproduce. We can rid the planet of a lot of excess by famine, and drought, and pestilence...just think what might be in your children's vaccines? And of course, we can have plenty of war...in fact, we already do have a lot of that.

I wonder what list of characteristics you have to meet to be allowed to continue living if you are not self supported by investments, or by having that crucial talent that the Industrial people know they will need? Or is it knowing the right people?

Fortunately, all of this will take hold of the world in a sneaky manner, and most people will not know about it's affect on their lives until it is too late. And bit by bit the Planners (whoever they are) will start taking care of the excess population. I just hope they don't go all Soylent Green on us, but I imagine the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse will take care of it. A One World Dictator, War, Famine and Pestilence should get the population under control. I always love it when Scripture is proven accurate.

Comment

Pretty easy for scripture to be right when it is so hopelessly vague.

Comment

Originally posted by BadJuju View Post
        Pretty easy for scripture to be right when it is so hopelessly vague.
        I do not find it vague at all, but you are correct that much of it is in symbols that are not easily understood without much study of the Scripture. And in the Scripture, you use other explained Scripture within other passages to interpret what is symbolic, prophetic, or difficult to understand.

All the keys and explanations are there, all the accurate facts, much of them proven accurate by Archaeologists. There are over 3500 years of analysis to draw on from Judaic and Christian scholars. You must, however, actually read and study all the ins and out of the Old and New Testaments, because they fit together like a Jigsaw puzzle. As for my comment on the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse...they are not even out and about yet within the world as the fulfillment of the End of Days prophecies, but I sure can see them coming from the distance.

But don't mind me, BJ...I'm not asking you to agree with me, just understand my occasional allusions to what are commonly spoken of Scripture.

Comment

Working...
        X