• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drama Queen!

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/...uncorn-5327123
    Mike

Re: Drama Queen!

For the last 15 years i felt like cutting my own head off EVERYTIME you lossers get given MORE money. 3 bedroom house, just for yourself...Free Lease hire BMW....Free money to RUN said BMW & Laugh @ Mega & others whom are so soft as to WORK for an income.............

Comment

Notice how he didn't do any REAL harm to himself............i invite him back & have a chainsaw ready for him!!
      Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mega View Post
        For the last 15 years i felt like cutting my own head off EVERYTIME you lossers get given MORE money. 3 bedroom house, just for yourself...Free Lease hire BMW....Free money to RUN said BMW & Laugh @ Mega & others whom are so soft as to WORK for an income.............
        The US has a similar problem with a surprisingly large class of people who are on eternal, undeserved government benefits. It's infuriating to have to jump over higher bars than the entitled just to earn the same opportunities and it's doubly infuriating that part of one's earnings are extracted to perpetuate this system.

The problem is that it is exceptionally difficult to end these entitlements. There would be accusations of discrimination and, ultimately, I imagine there would be riots. Oddly, I suspect that riots would be more likely in the UK than in the US if the freeloaders were cut off cold-turkey.

It seems like the only thing one can do is wait: wait for the credit card to be taken away or wait for a good portion of the parasites (and that goes double for the the elite parasites: politicians and meddling rich) to transform into productive citizens. Sadly, I don't see this happening. At this point, it seems more likely that we'll all be dragged down with the riff-raff rather than us lifting the riff-raff up.

Comment

Riot...............you think so?
          These Fat bastards & bitches?
          You think they be capable of more than 5 mins of riot?

Its the sense of entittlement that shocks me........Oh yes also the (over) use of the word "Exclusion".....like its some sort of colour bar or race-isum. "I am exclusion of living in a nice area, in a nice house..."............" am EXCLUSION from sleeping with your wife"......Its not fair am Exclusion against".

Exclusion is the world that every lib-el yells when the "Free bees" stop coming............

YOU ARE "EXCLUSION-ED" Mate because you are a fat F U C K whom has not worked a day in the last 25 years!

Mike

Comment

Riot...............you think so?
            These Fat bastards & bitches?
            You think they be capable of more than 5 mins of riot?
            I don't know how things are in Britain but here in the US, people riot over things as trivial as their favorite sports teams losing (or even winning) a championship. Lawlessness feeds on lawlessness like a cancer. Yes, I believe that if a riot started over pulling the plug on welfare benefits and the riot were not quickly put down, it would go on for far more than five minutes.

The person in this story put on a show just over a diminument of one of his welfare benefits. Would all the people on the dole passively slink off and disappear if the government suddenly cut all benefits, no "tapering?" I very seriously doubt it.

Its the sense of entittlement that shocks me........Oh yes also the (over) use of the word "Exclusion".....like its some sort of colour bar or race-isum. "I am exclusion of living in a nice area, in a nice house..."............" am EXCLUSION from sleeping with your wife"......Its not fair am Exclusion against".

Exclusion is the world that every lib-el yells when the "Free bees" stop coming............

YOU ARE "EXCLUSION-ED" Mate because you are a fat F U C K whom has not worked a day in the last 25 years!

Mike
            The problem with unearned entitlements (and to be fair this includes large, undeserved executive compensation) is that if they continue long enough, people see them as a God-given right and not something that is earned. They feel no gratitude when they receive a benefit even if they have never contributed to the system; they feel resentment when a benefit is denied, legitimately or not.

I must say, though, that the welfare system in Britain shocks me. From this side of the pond, it seems that people can live relatively solid middle class lives for years on end solely on welfare benefits and never having to get a job. It's a good thing you're an island and don't share a border with a failed state.

Comment

Originally posted by Milton Kuo View Post
              I don't know how things are in Britain but here in the US, people riot over things as trivial as their favorite sports teams losing (or even winning) a championship. Lawlessness feeds on lawlessness like a cancer. Yes, I believe that if a riot started over pulling the plug on welfare benefits and the riot were not quickly put down, it would go on for far more than five minutes.
              Shoot, over here well-fed people with money to burn riot on Black Friday to save $5 on a crockpot. What'll happen if they ever really know privation?

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Comment

Working...
              X