Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GOLD GETTING...............yep you guess it...............KILLED !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLD GETTING...............yep you guess it...............KILLED !!!!!

...........& i bought 3 Eagles this morning!

Re: GOLD GETTING...............yep you guess it...............KILLED !!!!!

Comment

im in a buying mood today :-)

Comment

I thought "we" agreed that it wouldn't fall much more, that $1300 was the floor & it would trade sideways for the rest of this year?
        Mike

Comment

Gold sucks. Who wants it? Not me! If I had a gun, I'd shoot it right now to put it out of its misery.

Comment

Typical overnight shenanigans. Meanwhile the ETF's are being drained by the big shorts accordingly.

We are close to break even on the majors for producing the stuff. It will be very interesting if gold breaks $1200 and the miners are into loss territory. Meanwhile I expect Asia to keep accumulating.

Comment

I think they "sack" more workers ;)
              Let it stay in the ground.............i notice NO conment from Jim Rickards,Max Keiser,Mark Farber etc......i bet Ru-been-ee is pleased he been fighting Rickards in a "Twtter war".
              Mike

Comment

Yeah, Keiser! Where was that big move in April for the UK and all that hoopla?

Comment

I bet Nouriel Roubini is one pleased motherf*cker tonight, he laughing his ass off at us all.
                  Keiser?........"Thing of beauty"........it still has NOT happened!

Max is a little busy with his "Ponzi-coin"......sorry, "Bit-coin" operation

Comment

I am in contact with a group of people whom are none TOO happy with his Bit coin project, we think he is no differant to the FED, except at lest you can spend the FED money anywhere..........
                    Mike

Comment

Working...
                    X