Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Usa.............u s a.............u s a !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usa.............u s a.............u s a !!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-22549710

I say "WAY TO GO YANKS!!!!"

They don't like it?...........well i say to them " Be a good chap & not blown up/ sicken America people & wild life".

Nasty Slimely Limely F*cks!
    BANKUPT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mike

Re: Usa.............u s a.............u s a !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd love to see BP destroyed for their part in the Deepwater Horizon catastrophe. They didn't even clean it up. They just made it more toxic and spread it out.

Comment

Originally posted by BadJuju View Post
      I'd love to see BP destroyed for their part in the Deepwater Horizon catastrophe. They didn't even clean it up. They just made it more toxic and spread it out.
      The tricky part is that BP can't really be "destroyed." If an industry like banking can be too big to fail, then an industry that sells the motive power of the world certainly is. What might happen is a change of ownership, but I'd guess the same employees would continue doing the same jobs, and taking the same risks, no matter what name is on the sign.

This is about executives protecting their stock options, not preserving any sort of output capacity.

Comment

They can be FORCED to SELL up, give another oil company the assets & the money to the people!
        Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mega View Post
          They can be FORCED to SELL up, give another oil company the assets & the money to the people!
          Mike
          Oh, of course. But if the government intervenes on their behalf, it will be under the guise of preserving a "vital national interest." The only vital national interest here is the pocketbooks of current BP executives, since the wells themselves will still likely be run the same way regardless of ownership.

Comment

Working...
          X