Bella's ear will NOT come up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bella's ear will NOT come up!

I have a GSD with one ear up & one down............Idea's please?
    Mike

Re: Bella's ear will NOT come up!

Originally posted by Mega View Post
    I have a GSD with one ear up & one down............Idea's please?
    Mike
    Learn to love her the way she is....?

Comment

Never use your female dating criteria on a dog.

Comment

Pictures, please. I need my Bella fix!

How's her temperament? How are her hips? Is she smart? If she's stable, healthy and smart, if she's able to do what she was bred and trained to do, then count yourself a lucky man.

Looks are the least important aspect of a working dog. I once met a police K-9 team patrolling the San Francisco airport. The dog was probably the ugliest GSD I've ever seen. She was a bony-looking runt with drab coloring and strange conformation. She would never win a dog show. But her handler told me she had been specially selected and imported from a breeder in Czechoslovakia because their dogs were the best at doing the job. She had been bred for brains, temperament and health more than looks, and it paid off. He didn't care what she looked like because she was an amazing dog.

Look on the bright side and be glad she can at least hear. My little guy has both ears standing up as pretty as you please, but he's been deaf from birth and has triaditis. He nearly died once from liver failure. I love him more than my next breath.
        -
        luciano.jpg

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Comment

"A"
          E-mail me, see what i can do.........
          Mike

Comment

Working...
          X