Nothing more to say...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing more to say...........

I think the problem is i miss judged people. As a child i watched the Vietham war & the riots that sweeped across the West. Looking back now it was not any great love for the people of Vietham, it was the thought of GETTING shipped out to fight in some stinking rat hole in south east Asia & the high taxes that were the cause of public up roar.

People are scum, & i mean that.....i totally despies my fellow man like never before. However i grown tired of this bulsh1t........i give up. I fight for a cause, but what is there to fight for?......no i was born too late & its over.

Without the USSR & the threat of going "Commie" the average working guy has nothing to threaten the employers with.

I feel very low, battle is lost & there is no way back.........i hate my pointless life & i wish i had not been born.

I don't wish to carry on..

Re: Nothing more to say...........

I don't blame you, sir. I often feel the same way. Life is one great big shit circus. People are scum and we are scum along with them.
    Last edited by BadJuju; April 21, 2013, 05:12 PM.

Comment

At least I have enjoyed having you around. World may be shit, but at least you can say they haven't pulled the wool over your eyes like the other sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by Mega View Post
        People are scum
        Only some of them.
        If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellen Z View Post
          Only some of them.
          This is true. Don't judge everyone as being scum. In Milgram's famous experiment 65% of the people didn't have the strength to say no and walk away.

So yes the majority are scum, but not everyone. In that remaining 35% are some really great people.

You don't need to lead you life in the shadow or company of scum, there are real honest people in the world they just take a bit of finding out.

One thing history teaches is that the battle isn't lost, it will never end, just repeat through the same cycles, the same but different every time.
          Last edited by bungee; April 22, 2013, 04:50 AM.

Comment

err.........................I think it is 35% according to your figures!

Comment

Originally posted by DRumsfeld2000 View Post
              err.........................I think it is 35% according to your figures!
              Your right, corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by Mega View Post
                I think the problem is i miss judged people. As a child i watched the Vietham war & the riots that sweeped across the West. Looking back now it was not any great love for the people of Vietham, it was the thought of GETTING shipped out to fight in some stinking rat hole in south east Asia & the high taxes that were the cause of public up roar.

People are scum, & i mean that.....i totally despies my fellow man like never before. However i grown tired of this bulsh1t........i give up. I fight for a cause, but what is there to fight for?......no i was born too late & its over.

Without the USSR & the threat of going "Commie" the average working guy has nothing to threaten the employers with.

I feel very low, battle is lost & there is no way back.........i hate my pointless life & i wish i had not been born.

I don't wish to carry on..
                The battle is never lost. It is never won. The winner is the one who gives up last.

Take courage, friend.
                It's Economics vs Thermodynamics. Thermodynamics wins.

Comment

Working...
                X