Mega to retire............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mega to retire............

mega...Mega.....MEGA! Don't, just don't let the lack of an easily forseeable future to chase you away from us...it is the uncertainty factor that can make the roller coaster fun, at least, if we still have your wise ass remarks. Soooooo......DON'T GO!

Comment

Re: Mega to retire............

Originally posted by bart View Post
      "When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it. Always.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
      -- Mahatma Gandhi

... and frequently, it takes way longer to win than almost anyone would believe.

Originally posted by Forrest View Post
      mega...Mega.....MEGA! Don't, just don't let the lack of an easily forseeable future to chase you away from us...it is the uncertainty factor that can make the roller coaster fun, at least, if we still have your wise ass remarks. Soooooo......DON'T GO!
      +3
      we need yer updates on 'the city' and inspiring comparisons on the 'mobility' class so to keep our perspective here in The US on why the political class IS PUBLIC ENEMY NUMERO UNO

i'd take ms shiny!'s advice, take a break from the 'puta and go take a walk in the park.

a vacation does wonders for body/mind.

sez the guy who _finally_ escaped and has hit the road for the next month, baybee!!!!!
      since late april at http://www.snowbird.com/mountain-report/ has never looked better. (or warmer, anyway ;)
      with early may lookin better still at http://www.mammothmountain.com/Mountain/Conditions/
      even IF it wasnt a big snow year.

Comment

Working...
      X