Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Facebook just blow its own head off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Facebook just blow its own head off?

http://www.infowars.com/facebook-pur...-gun-accounts/

I am not saying guns are good or bad, but even lefty libs might find it hard to live with if Facebook "Decides" to shut accounts like this.
    Mike

Re: Did Facebook just blow its own head off?

Originally posted by Mega View Post

I am not saying guns are good or bad, but even lefty libs might find it hard to live with if Facebook "Decides" to shut accounts like this.
    Mike
    Americans are sheep. They will suck it up and keep silent.

Comment

Mega, that is hilarious. GEC has got it right.

When people, i.e. average Americans, ask why I'm not on Facebook, I ask them if Facebook has payed them in exchange for their data.

10 times out of 10 the response is a blank look followed by a derisive comment, such as "Oh you're just jealous that you didn't come up with the idea."

Comment

"Oh you're just jealous that you didn't come up with the idea."
        The sheeple's wish to be rich, despite astronomical odds, may be the last illusion to die.

Comment

wait ... a song is popping into my head.

If I were a rich man,
          Yubby dibby dibby dibby dibby dibby dibby dum.
          All day long I'd biddy biddy bum.
          If I were a wealthy man.
          I wouldn't have to work hard.
          Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum.
          If I were a biddy biddy rich,
          Idle-diddle-daidle-daidle man.

I'd build a big tall house with rooms by the dozen,
          Right in the middle of the town.
          A fine tin roof with real wooden floors below.
          There would be one long staircase just going up,
          And one even longer coming down,
          And one more leading nowhere, just for show.

Comment

Originally posted by Mega View Post

Mike
            The lefty liberals, who are often the most vociferous of liberals, will be totally okay with censorship and inequality so long as it fits their world-view. In other words, they will applaud this move as part of the movement to make the U.S. a safer place by banning all guns (except for criminals and the wealthy and privileged, who must have armed guards.)

Comment

Good eveing my friends
              I too am NOT on facebook, i was shocked to see how much person date people willing put on this data base about themselves. I tried as hard as i can to give VERY few details about myself & your note NO photo's!

The goverment has a poor, out of date 7 year old passport mugshot of me......that's it!

If anything happens, if God forbid i am caught up in something & the Press TRY to find me or find out about me i have 3 places to lay low, a car NOT reg to me to drive. Sure if i was wanted by the police they catch up with me.....but if say i witnessed something & the Press wanted to do more than HACK me..............they find it very hard to catch up.........a few days latter i no longer be "News".
              Mike

Comment

Friends keep trying to get me on Facebook and I keep refusing. Their attitide: "There's no such thing as privacy anymore and I don't care. Your data is out there already, so you may as well join Facebook and have fun." *sigh*

No facebook, no twitter, no youtube, no myspace (so old hat!). I cancelled my gmail account because google is evil. I'm a curmudgeon and proud of it.

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Comment

http://www.naturalnews.com/038484_Ga...ensorship.html

Comment

Working...
                  X