Yes,but what can i do about it?
        The summer of hell is coming...
        Is Kolokotronis right?

Comment

Re: "Get your money out of your bank"

Originally posted by tragoudistis View Post
          Yes,but what can i do about it?
          The summer of hell is coming...
          didn't you get the memo? the crisis is over. the recession ends in oct. and the economy takes off again as if nothing at all happened.

that wee correction today? was nothing. fuggedaboudit. so what if JPMorgan Chase, Goldman Sachs, Citibank, Wells Fargo and More Than 1,800 Other Institutions Believed to Be at Risk of Failure Based on Fourth Quarter 2008 Data

Comment

Originally posted by metalman View Post
            didn't you get the memo? the crisis is over. the recession ends in oct. and the economy takes off again as if nothing at all happened.

that wee correction today? was nothing. fuggedaboudit. so what if JPMorgan Chase, Goldman Sachs, Citibank, Wells Fargo and More Than 1,800 Other Institutions Believed to Be at Risk of Failure Based on Fourth Quarter 2008 Data
            Really you believe it?
            Is Kolokotronis right?

Comment

Originally posted by tragoudistis View Post
              Really you believe it?
              no i don't... forgot to add the :p and :rolleyes: and :eek:.

Comment

Hal Turner
                Born Harold Charles Turner
                March 15, 1962 (1962-03-15) (age 47)
                Jersey City, New Jersey
                Website
                http://halturnershow.blogspot.com/
                Harold Charles "Hal" Turner is an American white nationalist and white supremacist from North Bergen, New Jersey. He ran his program, The Hal Turner Show, as a webcast from his home once a week, and depended on donations from his listeners. He quit the show in July 2008. In August his website also closed down, though he retains a blog.

Turner promotes antisemitism (including the rounding up and killing of Jews)[1] and opposes the existence of the state of Israel.[2] He also denies the Holocaust.[3] In 2005, Turner organized what he billed as a "rally against violence" after a white student was beaten by a black student at a high school. In 2006, he got into a fight with Jaime Vazquez, a former Jersey City deputy mayor, after Vazquez called him a "racist coward". Turner has made numerous threats against political figures on his website and in other forums.
                Not our cup of tea.
                Ed.

Comment

While I can understand your point of view, the website linked was not Hal Turner's -- but it did refer to information obtained by and from Hal Turner's site.

I think the information linked to is quite relevant to the current crisis - namely - U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission calls TRN about "Stress Test" Story

This afternoon at around 3:00 PM eastern US time, Turner Radio Network (TRN) received a call from John Polesi at the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission in Washington, DC.

Mr. Polise asked about our story concerning the "stress test" as reported lower on this page. He specifically asked if we did, in fact, have a copy of the report?

I asked why he wanted to know? He replied "it is a material document."
                  The rest of the "The coming Depression " blogsite post dealt with the fact that the treasury appears to have lied about the results of the stress test.

The fact that the SEC called Hal Turner hours after his report aired is quite relevant and material.

Comment

Rajiv, as I posted here, it looks as if half of the leaked report posted by Turner was cribbed from Martin Weiss' latest bank report.

http://www.itulip.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9488

Comment

Yes that is quite true. However, as I said above, it was the response of the SEC to Turner's show that was to me newsworthy and worth reporting -- and adding to the knowledge base.

But then, I would be considered a part of the tin foil hat brigade here at itulip! ;)

Comment

Hal Turner Accused of Working for FBI - Jan. 2008:

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2008/0...rking-for-fbi/

Hal Turner arrested by Capital Police in Hartford, Connecticut on June 4th, 2009:

http://www.courant.com/news/connecti...,1057054.story

Comment

Working...
                        X