• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alas, flak for Max Keiser ... on blip.tv

Alas, flak for Max Keiser ... on blip.tv

http://g0g1g0.blip.tv/#1953103

The vids are just draft versions.

I understand the goal is for the videos to run for 30 minutes.

Re: Alas, flak for Max Keiser ... on blip.tv

Did you make this? These videos are very confusing for someone to grasp the load of assumptions thrown at them. Additionally, the title of the video is "moral" issues with Max Keiser, in which the author's point seems to be that gold ownership is something only for the wealthy, and doesn't represent the poor. Fine. That argument carries some sense.

I do, however, believe that the middle class is capable of buying gold. It may not be physical at the prices they're at now, but they can still buy paper gold. Also, keep in mind Max's initial calls to buy gold were back in 2005, when gold was roughly half what it is now, and likely more accessible for people to buy when they were too busy purchasing homes.

Despite my love of max, I also have some moral issues with what exactly his end goal is. Does he want a reduction in population? Does he believe in any efforts outside of shorting equities and buying gold that will help the environment?

Honestly, if someone wants to disprove a someone's claims, they don't need to make a convoluted, hard-to-follow video to prove their point. They can write a simple essay stating their conflictions, and provide some solid examples. I feel sorry for whoever is wasting their time making this.

Comment

Working...
    X