• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You got at Laugh

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ank-chief.html
    Mike

Re: You got at Laugh

The Bank's 'quantitative easing' strategy, unveiled last week, is necessary to tackle a 'particularly nasty recession', according to Mr Bean.

'As the economy recovers, so we will probably need to remove some of the extra money in order to ensure that inflation does not pick up too much,' he says.
    Presumably once recovery begins, they will bring in the "the other" Mr. Bean:

beanpounds.jpg

Comment

In Canada we use an older version of the Queen:
      Last edited by LargoWinch; March 09, 2009, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LargoWinch View Post
        Please do not hotlink directly to images on banknotes.com
        Hotlink fail!
        Every interest bearing loan is mathematically impossible to pay back.

Comment

I've been wanting to say this for a long time.

Mega,

Could you do a cut and paste of a few comments from the the articles you post links from?.

You know, to give us a taste of whatever it is you want to convey.

I find it frustrating and end up spending a lot of time on other forums b/c you post here a lot and it's just a damn link. . . .

"You got at Laugh" huh? WTF?

If Mega is starting more new threads, someone send this to him, cuz I'll be getting my info somewhere else.

Thanks for listening.

Comment

Thanks, I removed the link.

Comment

Originally posted by Laura View Post
              If Mega is starting more new threads, someone send this to him, cuz I'll be getting my info somewhere else.

Thanks for listening.
              I expect to see a new post by Mega in an hour with the title, "Mega being kept down by the (wo)Man!," and then a link to your post.:p

Comment

Originally posted by Laura View Post
                Could you do a cut and paste of a few comments from the the articles you post links from?.

You know, to give us a taste of whatever it is you want to convey.

I find it frustrating and end up spending a lot of time on other forums b/c you post here a lot and it's just a damn link. . . .

"You got at Laugh" huh? WTF?

No, I don't think so. Mega used to do a lot more writing but we didn't always understand him well. Now he posts links that more often than not are worth clicking through and reading. You may notice from the level of responses to his links, he's more flint than fire.

That said, I have to tell you the funniest thing about your post is that out of 11 posts you've made here, 9 have been links with a very short, generalized comment. That is, you do exactly what your complaining about. Did I miss something? You can't be serious, right?

Comment

Working...
                X