Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guns and gold

Gun dealers experiencing shortages of bullets

Selling bullets may be the most secure job in Florida as long as supplies last.

After months of heavy buying, gun dealers across the state are experiencing shortages.

Some say it began with the election of President Barack Obama. Others say it's about the economic downturn or fear of crime. Whatever the reasons, ammunition has been selling like plywood and bottled water in the days before a hurricane...
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,2201778.story...

They are lining up..guns on one side..gold on the other....

Re: guns and gold

I bought 500 rounds of 7.62x39. :p

I definitely think it is because of Obama moreso than the recent economic turn. Gun nuts are outraged over his plans for 'assault weapons,' so they are going balls-to-the-wall in buying up guns and ammo before they think he will outlaw or drastically increase taxes on them.

Comment

Originally posted by ironlady View Post
      Gun dealers experiencing shortages of bullets

Selling bullets may be the most secure job in Florida as long as supplies last.

After months of heavy buying, gun dealers across the state are experiencing shortages.

Some say it began with the election of President Barack Obama. Others say it's about the economic downturn or fear of crime. Whatever the reasons, ammunition has been selling like plywood and bottled water in the days before a hurricane...
      http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,2201778.story...

They are lining up..guns on one side..gold on the other....

And some try BOTH!:rolleyes::eek:

Comment

Originally posted by BadJuju View Post
        I bought 500 rounds of 7.62x39. :p
        Man that makes the 4000 rounds this guy, uh, I know, ya, bought, sound nuts.:cool:

Comment

Working...
        X