Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Itulip just practiced Book political book burning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Has Itulip just practiced Book political book burning?

Originally posted by metalman View Post
    with the exception of symbols who reports big gains... after the fact, however... don't recall that he reported starting positions such as in tbills/gold in 2007 then compared those to actual results end of 2008. we can all take his word for it.
    Metalman, nobody has anything against sarcasm. What people can't understand is unwarranted sarcasm and drive-by-spitting, especially when this is done from a position that may be perceived as a defender of the iTulip faith.

I have nothing against if you agree 100% with what EJ and Fred say. That is your choice. The annoying thing is that sometimes you leave the impression that you use your self-appointed (or tolerated) status of defender of the official line as an excuse to make some hit and runs and launch cheap shots on other iTulipers from an official protected position... and that you do that not really as a thought enforcer, but just to satisfy your ego. Plus, IMHO I don't believe EJ's and Fred's ideas need your vocal, aggressive and sometimes not very well argued support.

Your comments directed towards me are off this time too. I came out on iTulip only last year before the oil bubble burst. You have no way of knowing when and what calls I made before.

But that's fine ... I generally don't pay attention to spoiled children who show aggressively towards adults while drawing confidence by holding of their mother's dress. Probably one day they'll grow up :rolleyes:

I believe that most people won't be annoyed anymore if unwarranted cheap and gratuitous sarcasm would be replaced by sharp, elegant and well deserved irony ;)

Comment

Originally posted by bart View Post
      In vino veritas...

Looks like a wine bubble! I'll be glad to help deflate it.

Comment

Originally posted by we_are_toast View Post
        Looks like a wine bubble! I'll be glad to help deflate it.
        I knew there'd be at least one other lush on the forum... ;)

I actually think its within a few months of a bottom and will likely buy more.
        http://www.NowAndTheFuture.com

Comment

Originally posted by $#* View Post
          Metalman, nobody has anything against sarcasm. What people can't understand is unwarranted sarcasm and drive-by-spitting, especially when this is done from a position that may be perceived as a defender of the iTulip faith.

I have nothing against if you agree 100% with what EJ and Fred say. That is your choice. The annoying thing is that sometimes you leave the impression that you use your self-appointed (or tolerated) status of defender of the official line as an excuse to make some hit and runs and launch cheap shots on other iTulipers from an official protected position... and that you do that not really as a thought enforcer, but just to satisfy your ego. Plus, IMHO I don't believe EJ's and Fred's ideas need your vocal, aggressive and sometimes not very well argued support.

Your comments directed towards me are off this time too. I came out on iTulip only last year before the oil bubble burst. You have no way of knowing when and what calls I made before.

But that's fine ... I generally don't pay attention to spoiled children who show aggressively towards adults while drawing confidence by holding of their mother's dress. Probably one day they'll grow up :rolleyes:

I believe that most people won't be annoyed anymore if unwarranted cheap and gratuitous sarcasm would be replaced by sharp, elegant and well deserved irony ;)
          ever considered going into politics?

Comment

Originally posted by metalman View Post
            ever considered going into politics?
            I didn't , but after the revolution starts I may

Comment

Will the revolution be before the end of cheap peak oil or after?

Comment

Working...
              X