Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hal Turner: J.P. Morgan Said bankrupt within 48 hours

http://halturnershow.blogspot.com/20...pt-within.html

New York, NY -- At about 10:30 EDT last night, I got a call from a friend in Los Angeles whom I've known for a couple years. After exchanging the Christmas and New Year pleasantries, he delivered the bad news, saying: "JP Morgan is broke; they're gone in 48 hours."

I was shell shocked. J.P. Morgan has been around for ages. They own Chase Manhattan Bank, now JP Morgan/Chase. Didn't JP Morgan just buy WaMu or somebody like that????? How the hell could they be broke?

Unlike my previous alerts to you, ALL of which proved to be "spot-on-accurate", this one I'm not so sure about. That said, I've now told all of you what I was told so you can take whatever action you deem necessary to save your assets. This is extremely urgent. SPREAD THE WORD RIGHT NOW.
    LOL, let's see if this joker pulls a run on JP Morgan Chase.

Re: Hal Turner: J.P. Morgan Said bankrupt within 48 hours

Originally posted by Sapiens View Post

Given that the management of that sight sees fit to allow members to register with names such as "Lenin_Trotsky_Stalin_were_Jews" we give the site on a scale of 1 to 10 a credibility rating of 0.
    Ed.

Comment

I hardly think you need to look at the participating members to determine that Hal has, shall we say, issues.

From Wikipedia:

Harold "Hal" Turner is an American white nationalist and white supremacist from North Bergen, New Jersey. He ran his program, The Hal Turner Show, as a webcast from his home once a week, and depended on donations by his listeners. He quit the show in July 2008. In August his website also closed down, though he retains a blog.

Turner has often made news for his extreme right-wing views. He promotes antisemitism (including rounding up and killing Jews)[1] and opposes the existence of the state of Israel.[2] He also denies the Holocaust.[3] In 2005, Turner organized what he billed as a "rally against violence" after a white student was beaten by a black student at a high school. In 2006, he got in a fight with Jaime Vazquez, a former Jersey City deputy mayor, after Vazquez called him a racist coward. Turner has made numerous threats against political figures on his website and in other forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Sapiens View Post

er, sapiens, what's the deal posting this shit here?

Comment

Working...
        X