Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures

DSC_5370.jpg

Just sharing a picture I took over the weekend in Norwich, Norfolk.

I'm not sure what it is, but people in the UK seem a little more aware in general that something is wrong in the economic world compared to people in the US. Or perhaps people in the UK simply reference it more frequently.

(Giving the thread a generic title for anyone else posting relevant pictures they've taken. I'm sure there are a decent number of hobbiest photographers here...)

Re: Pictures

Great picture! Anyone else?
    Ed.

Comment

Not mine, but I like it (taken somewhere in Manhattan), note the editorial comment written on the window:

source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/yourdon...7611220628620/

I think the level of awareness in the U.S. depends on a few things. Up here in mostly rural Mendocino County, until gas prices really soared in 2008, I got the sense that a lot of the folks thought the area was immune to what was going on in the rest of the country, economically and politically. Even now there is a constituency that believes the local housing bubble was brought about by mostly local issues.

Comment

DSC_5616.jpg

A more thematic shot from Cromer.

Comment

DSC_7203.jpg

I stumbled across a small piano store in Bellevue today. The place was filled with boxes - unsold inventory I assume. A stark contrast to the sign.

Comment

Working...
          X