Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EJ's next bubble

Originally posted by $#* View Post
    Anyway, since, in private messages from Fred I have been warned to stop questioning the iTulip positions (even suggested I should get my own internet site ) and the honorary title was received after the TIPS exchange with Fred, I think it's obvious I should refrain from now on to exercise any criticism (with or without sarcasm) of the official iTulip positions.
    i seriously doubt you got a pm from fred to tell you to stop disagreeing. there are entire forums here that express opinions that contradict itulip. finster's 'deflation' thread for example.

no, i bet you were asked to stop trolling.

so why not just stop trolling?

and while you're at it, don't put smilies after insults unless you are in reality a 13 year old girl. which you may be... that would explain a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by phirang View Post
      The real men go to tickerforum to brawl it out... none of this whiny crap.
      that's why i go to tickerforum.... entertainment. also why i don't participate there. mud wrestling is fun but not educational.

Comment

I come here mostly to learn things I did not know before and to improve my investment decisions. This board has been very useful for that. I've learned many multiples of what little I learned in my college finance courses.

$#* can certainly be sarcastic at times, but he is also usually very witty and funny. More importantly, he clearly knows an awful lot about the markets and is willing to share that knowledge. I would personally hate to see him leave. Along with EJ and others, he is one of the best IMO. Plus, challenges to possible group think (many of us on this board probably have very similar views) can be extremely valuable. $#* is a natural at that.

The original post by $#* in this thread probably was trolling a bit. Rather than giving him a troll avatar though I would suggest just ignoring the occasional "trolling" post if you prefer.

$#*, here's to hoping you keep posting.

BTW, if you respond with a flame, I'm ignoring it.

Comment

Originally posted by gphillips View Post
          I come here mostly to learn things I did not know before and to improve my investment decisions. This board has been very useful for that. I've learned many multiples of what little I learned in my college finance courses.

$#* can certainly be sarcastic at times, but he is also usually very witty and funny. More importantly, he clearly knows an awful lot about the markets and is willing to share that knowledge. I would personally hate to see him leave. Along with EJ and others, he is one of the best IMO. Plus, challenges to possible group think (many of us on this board probably have very similar views) can be extremely valuable. $#* is a natural at that.

The original post by $#* in this thread probably was trolling a bit. Rather than giving him a troll avatar though I would suggest just ignoring the occasional "trolling" post if you prefer.

$#*, here's to hoping you keep posting.

BTW, if you respond with a flame, I'm ignoring it.
          symbols will now be at tickerforum

Comment

Originally posted by phirang View Post
            symbols will now be at tickerforum
            in case y'all hadn't already figured this out, phirang is a tickerforum troll.

Comment

Man you guys are really slugging it out. C'mon over here. Let uncle Lukester give ya both a big hug, or you want me to call my cousin Vinnie from Palermo, to come over and give ya both a hug?

Comment

Originally posted by metalman View Post
                in case y'all hadn't already figured this out, phirang is a tickerforum troll.
                I'd rather be that than naively obsequious.

Comment

I would also like to chip in that - Symbols $#* does have very good knowledge of the markets and we do like him sharing his thoughts on different subjects. It is always good to test theories. Anyone here knows that everyone is not correct everytime, but it is good to have challenges. That is one of the reason I visit this forum.

Comment

Working...
                  X