Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new North American coin is on the way?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new North American coin is on the way?

Welcome to the "AMERO".....Is this credible?
    I don´t know.
    Just to see if anyone has ever heard of it. Who is Hal Turner?
    Watch the video.....
    S
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...00958565&hl=es

Re: A new North American coin is on the way?

There is a counter-rumour this is an artist's mock-up used without permission.
    But who knows?

I can imagine it's prudent for a government to have a plan B - I'm sure European govt.s have francs, marks etc ready - but they may not expect to use them.

However I don't see the dynamics that could allow the US to co-opt its neighbours.
    It's Economics vs Thermodynamics. Thermodynamics wins.

Comment

Hal Turner is a nutjob, but if you don't believe me, look him up for yourself.

The other promoter of this is Jerome Corsi, a known scam-artist.

This specific Amero coin is not what they made it out to be.

The SPP is real. It was the next attempt at expanding NAFTA.

This reply isn't meant to debunk the possibility of something like the AMERO in the future, but about this coin, Turner was wrong.

Something is wrong here, the thread is in "anti-spin"? I thought only Fred or EJ could post here.

Comment

We keep getting asked about this by otherwise perfectly intelligent and reasonable iTulipers.

They are forgetting or never knew how much effort goes into launching a new currency. The most recent case was the euro in 1999. Launching a new currency is a massive logistical undertaking. Physical production, storage, and transport, changes to financial systems software at every single bank, and business, every vending machine, and so on. How is this supposed to be accomplished in secret all without anyone catching on?

To put this to rest in the iTulip way, by making fun of it, we may with encouragement from our readers have a coin made in limited quantities: the Amero Conspiracy Dollar!

The obverse features a man wearing a tin foil hat, the reverse a turkey, and the date: 2012, the year hard core doomers believe world will end.

It will have an “D” mint mark to suggest that the coin was minted at the Denver mint but in this case the "D" stands for "dummy" if you believe the Amero Conspiracy Dollar is anything but a token manufactured by a company that makes coins.

Of course the Amero Conspiracy Dollar will be struck on golden plated nickel like the latest US dollar coins.

We'll sell them on iTulip for $9.95.

Any takers?
        Ed.

Comment

I read an interesting article about the solar system crossing the "Galactic Plane" of the Milky Way in the year 2012 and looked it up on Google and found this:

http://answers.google.com/answers/th...id/576560.html

The thought goes that sometime in the year 2012 we cross the plane of the Milky Way galaxy that is proven to have a much higher density of objects such as comets, asteroids, etc and that those increase the probability that we will have an actual impact on Earth. This is legitimately scary, as there really would be nothing that we could do if an object even as small as 1km in diameter were to strike Earth. Such a strike would do enough damage (short and long term) and impact us as such a speed that we would be lucky for any life to survive at all...
          Every interest bearing loan is mathematically impossible to pay back.

Comment

Originally posted by FRED View Post
            We keep getting asked about this by otherwise perfectly intelligent and reasonable iTulipers.

They are forgetting or never knew how much effort goes into launching a new currency. The most recent case was the euro in 1999. Launching a new currency is a massive logistical undertaking. Physical production, storage, and transport, changes to financial systems software at every single bank, and business, every vending machine, and so on. How is this supposed to be accomplished in secret all without anyone catching on?

To put this to rest in the iTulip way, by making fun of it, we may with encouragement from our readers have a coin made in limited quantities: the Amero Conspiracy Dollar!

The obverse features a man wearing a tin foil hat, the reverse a turkey, and the date: 2012, the year hard core doomers believe world will end.

It will have an “D” mint mark to suggest that the coin was minted at the Denver mint but in this case the "D" stands for "dummy" if you believe the Amero Conspiracy Dollar is anything but a token manufactured by a company that makes coins.

Of course the Amero Conspiracy Dollar will be struck on golden plated nickel like the latest US dollar coins.

Any takers?
            Sounds great. I'll take as many as I can buy to hoard for the dollar collapse. I figure conspiracies will hold their value even better than gold.:p

Comment

Originally posted by ricket View Post
              I read an interesting article about the solar system crossing the "Galactic Plane" of the Milky Way in the year 2012 and looked it up on Google and found this:

http://answers.google.com/answers/th...id/576560.html

The thought goes that sometime in the year 2012 we cross the plane of the Milky Way galaxy that is proven to have a much higher density of objects such as comets, asteroids, etc and that those increase the probability that we will have an actual impact on Earth. This is legitimately scary, as there really would be nothing that we could do if an object even as small as 1km in diameter were to strike Earth. Such a strike would do enough damage (short and long term) and impact us as such a speed that we would be lucky for any life to survive at all...
              I found the article interesting but in no way supportive of the 2012 doomsday.

This article from American Scientist tells us that this up and down movement of the earth means
              that the earth crosses the plane every 33 years. Other sources
              referred to below, give a figure of 27 - 36 million years, so we see
              here an example of the difficulties involved in astronomical
              measuring.
              Later it states:
              In these and other sources it is suggested that earth crossed the
              galactic plane within the past 3 millions years (depending on which
              model or measurements are used). So how does the year 2012 come into
              the equation? As far as I can establish this date comes from a theory
              that the Mayan?s calendar was due for renewal in 2012.
              What strikes me is first that scientists seem to have no consensus as to how long the cycle is and where we are in it. Assuming for a moment that it lasts 33Myr, are we to believe that some scientists have narrowed it down to a single year, requiring a precision of .000000003%? My inclination would be that if these cycles occur at all, the plane crossings last for thousands of years, minimum. Even if the 'danger zone' in the plane-crossing cycle only
              lasts for one millionth of the cycle, it would still be a 33 year event.

And I'll trust Fred on the Amero.

Jimmy

Comment

Originally posted by FRED View Post

Any takers?
                that's a lot of trouble to go to make fun of an obscure nut job like turner.

Comment

Working...
                X