Ka Poom - the final re inflation, I can see it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ka Poom - the final re inflation, I can see it

Ka Poom has a re inflation period ending now (2007 Dec) with a delfation period ending 2008/09 then a another re inflation period ending say 2012, then a massive deflation period.

I cant see how this "another re inflation period ending say 2012," will be of any significance.

As the next bubble must have more financial puff than the previous, I feel that the housing bubble just been, was the almighty big financial puff of all time, so any re inflation after this is just a little bounce that will not challenge the previous highs. If you disagree where are your numbers, the housing bubble is in the trillions, I cant see trillions spent on alternative engergies and roads and bridges.

So I see the dow top as 2007 Nov/Dec just passed (inflation adjusted), as the all time high, and its down hill from here.

Re: Ka Poom - the final re inflation, I can see it

Originally posted by icm63 View Post
    Ka Poom has a re inflation period ending now (2007 Dec) with a delfation period ending 2008/09 then a another re inflation period ending say 2012, then a massive deflation period.

I cant see how this "another re inflation period ending say 2012," will be of any significance.

Housing downturn usually last at least 5 years, so this deflation might lead all the way to 2011.

Comment

Re: Ka Poom - the final re inflation, I can see it

You have just confirmed my thoughts, as the markets will be hitting a head wind of babby boomers spending falling off a cliff around 2011.

http://www.thegreatbustahead.com/

Comment

Working...
      X