X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: question about ron paul

Originally posted by Lukester View Post
    I don't get it. What the f@$%^ are you guy's talking about? :confused:
    relax. we both like the idea of ron paul but see the world as it is and wish things where not so.

Comment

Relax. He said I should relax already? ... Heck, I'm totally RELAXED! ... :mad: :mad: :mad: :rolleyes:

\ ...

\ ...

What are we gonna do about OUR OIL, that the Canadians are sitting on, HUH!!!???

What's OUR OIL doing under their sand, HUH!!!???
      Last edited by Contemptuous; November 19, 2007, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Relax. He said I should relax already? ... Heck, I'm totally RELAXED! ... :mad: :mad: :mad: :rolleyes:

\ ...

\ ...

\ ...

What are we gonna do about OUR OIL, that the Canadians are sitting on, HUH!!!???

What's OUR OIL doing under their sand, HUH!!!???
        ha ha ha ha! you think our friends here control canadian oil?

don't ya know ALL THE OIL WE'LL EVER NEED IS IN COLORADO OUT IN THE DESERT. ALL YOU NEED IS SOME NEW TECHNOLOGY AND 254,344,346,656 GALLONS OF WATER PER MINUTE TO GET IT. NO PROBLEMO!

Comment

Lukester: Forget the oil. We Canadians already know you guys are going to invade us for our beer.

Comment

Originally posted by GRG55 View Post
            Lukester: Forget the oil. We Canadians already know you guys are going to invade us for our beer.
            And your beautiful women.

Comment

Yeah, but WHAT ABOUT THE OIL?? Are we gonna have to MUG THEM for it, or will they give it to us for our green paper, peaceful trade-like?

I mean, if they don't want our Franklins in 2017 (and who's gonna want them? ), what are we gonna hafta do to convince them to "sell" the black goop to us? :cool:

We might maybe threaten Canada with our ox-drawn MI Abram's tanks?
              Franklins? In 2017 we'll be lucky if anybody will take a McKinley or a Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by Andreuccio View Post
                We were kinda hopin' to keep those, in exchange for giving up the beer...

Comment

Spartacus, do you grasp what your craven countryman GRG55 has just given away?

There he is, tucked safely away from all the war-torn strife and hopeless, chronic factional guerrilla warfare that's been going on in Canada, while he's safely whiling away his idle hours in the peaceful, bucolic Arabian Gulf, and like a blackguard and a coward, he's just sold Canada down the river!

Canada will surrender it's national treasure (it's ale!) to the United Mangy Confederation of American Crawling Maggots [ UMCACM ]!?? Behold, and weep at Canada's fate!

Meanwhile Metalman has calmed our jumpy nerves on the energy question by assuring me that by turfing out all the billionaire slime-balls from the ski resorts at Vail and Aspen, we'll get our trembling, greasy paws on enough hydrocarbons under the pristine state of Colorado to trash the whole snooty place.

What say you Spartacus? Will the Caandians rise up and throw off the yolk of the United Mangy Confederation of American Crawling Maggots oppression?

Comment

I'm seeing the racist label a lot on some newsgroups - at the moment exclusively from known freepers

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
                      I'm seeing the racist label a lot on some newsgroups - at the moment exclusively from known freepers
                      i can't say if paul's a racist. actions not words are what counts. all i know is he's got shitty judgment to keep the company of self-proclaimed, proud racist neo-nazi hate groups. and he may have worse than shitty judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by Andreuccio View Post
                        I see U have not been to Canada lately

Comment

Rick Bishop you are sour grapes. Canadian women are beautiful.

Comment

Metalman -

<< may have worse than shitty judgment. >>

Hell, that's never been known to impede a successful bid for the White House!

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
                              here's a guess: RP will be labeled as a racist by the powers that be (frontline candidates, media, and corporate america) because they think he is bad for business.

i bet religious types will be rallied against him because he believes in separation of church and state.

There is no indication in his voting record, his political history, or anything he has said that has shown he has any racist tendencies. I'm sure the pro-illegal immigration groups will call him a mexican hater, because he wants to shore up the border.

The facts as I see is that RP is much more Jefferson than neocon. My only hope/fear is that does he have the balls to protect himself. Eliminating whole departments and downsizing the military will make him a lot of enemies, so he better make sure he's got good friends and the will to play the political game; if he doesn't he'll end up just like JFK when he did the same thing.

I would be proud to vote for RP, just as I was proud to vote for my local house representative henry waxman.

Comment

Working...
                              X