Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are you and what have you done with the real iTulip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are you and what have you done with the real iTulip?

Okay, what gives?

First, I know I took the blue pill, then it mysteriously morphs into a red one. Then, a comment by Eric on the "Today I shorted China" thread appears and then disappears (although he had warned it would), and finally, Mish disappears! Vanishes without a trace! (Except a few residual comments. Did Metalman scare him off?)

I'm going to have to start taking screenshots of this place to prove I was really here.

Re: Who are you and what have you done with the real iTulip?

Originally posted by Andreuccio View Post
    Okay, what gives?

First, I know I took the blue pill, then it mysteriously morphs into a red one. Then, a comment by Eric on the "Today I shorted China" thread appears and then disappears (although he had warned it would), and finally, Mish disappears! Vanishes without a trace! (Except a few residual comments. Did Metalman scare him off?)

I'm going to have to start taking screenshots of this place to prove I was really here.
    The posting here by Mish is an experiment. Deal is Mish posts here, EJ posts on Mish's site. When Mish makes it so EJ can post on Mish's site, then the experiment will be considered a success. If it looks like that part of the deal isn't going to happen, then the experiment will end.
    Ed.

Comment

Re: Who are you and what have you done with the real iTulip?

Originally posted by Fred View Post
      The posting here by Mish is an experiment. Deal is Mish posts here, EJ posts on Mish's site. When Mish makes it so EJ can post on Mish's site, then the experiment will be considered a success. If it looks like that part of the deal isn't going to happen, then the experiment will end.
      Let's see...Mish posts here, EJ posts there. Isn't that a two theater inflation-deflation war? That's what I love about you Americans - it worked for you in WWII so let's try it again.

Comment

Working...
      X