Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, Gold/Silver just got taken out to the Wood shed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, Gold/Silver just got taken out to the Wood shed!

Je-sus !
    GETTING
    K I L L E D

Mike

Re: Well, Gold/Silver just got taken out to the Wood shed!

Everything's down but the dollar. Someone must be needing cash in a hurry.

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Comment

Britan getting taken out to the wood shed!
      http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...s-2356578.html

Comment

This looks more and more and more like a DE-flation. No jobs, no income, no equity, no savings, no credit, no entitlements, no house, no healthcare, no food, and no unions. Plus, outrageous rents, outrageous utilities, outrageous home prices, outrageous regulation, outrageous taxation, outrageous gasoline costs, outrageous insurance cost, outrageous drug costs, and outrageous food costs.

Comment

Gold off 2%, silver off 2.7%, stocks off 1%. A day like a hundred others since 2001 when we bought gold.

Moving to Rant and Rave where all hysterical and exaggerated posts will go from now on.

This is not Zerohedge.

Personal posts will be deleted.
          Ed.

Comment

As several here have stated, as things decline and become even more unstable, $100+ daily moves in gold may become commonplace. We are skating closer to that edge. As FRED correctly states, from a percentage view, this is nothing. Your average stock often moves as much or more on big days.

Comment

Originally posted by FRED View Post
              Gold off 2%, silver off 2.7%, stocks off 1%. A day like a hundred others since 2001 when we bought gold.

Moving to Rant and Rave where all hysterical and exaggerated posts will go from now on.

This is not Zerohedge.

Personal posts will be deleted.

What ever happened to the bouncer? Does he happen to have a librarian friend who could help sift through the cruft on the forum these days? Perhaps said friend could make ample use of the circular filing cabinet?

Comment

Plus, outrageous rents, outrageous utilities, outrageous home prices, outrageous regulation, outrageous taxation, outrageous gasoline costs, outrageous insurance cost, outrageous drug costs, and outrageous food costs.
                In my area, none of those are
                outrageous
                , except possibly medical insurance and drug prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Starving Steve View Post
                  This looks more and more and more like a DE-flation. No jobs, no income, no equity, no savings, no credit, no entitlements, no house, no healthcare, no food, and no unions. Plus, outrageous rents, outrageous utilities, outrageous home prices, outrageous regulation, outrageous taxation, outrageous gasoline costs, outrageous insurance cost, outrageous drug costs, and outrageous food costs.
                  Glossed over this when I read the thread a year ago, but I assume by "outrageous rents", etc., Steve meant very high. Wouldn't those be signs of IN-flation?

Comment

Originally posted by Polish_Silver View Post
                    In my area, none of those are , except possibly medical insurance and drug prices.
                    It must be nice to live in the state with the lowest tax on gasoline. I always make sure I fill up anytime I am in South Carolina.

Comment

Originally posted by Andreuccio View Post
                      Glossed over this when I read the thread a year ago, but I assume by "outrageous rents", etc., Steve meant very high. Wouldn't those be signs of IN-flation?
                      Exactly what I was thinking!

Comment

Working...
                      X