Clear All

• White Child is Beaten and Has His Hand Stepped On and Broken in China

This is going viral, just a tip of the iceberg for the next world war:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1a7_1...738&comments=1

Re: White Child is Beaten and Has His Hand Stepped On and Broken in China

Yeah, whatever. Stuff happens here too.

Comment

Some of the comments indicate the child was caught stealing, which is congruent with the hand stomping. Without the whole story, and background of the individuals involved, it is difficult to judge, especially within the interracial context. As the Pythonic Cow tagline goes, most are good, honest folk, some aren`t (regardless of race) IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by BillBoard View Post
        This is going viral, just a tip of the iceberg for the next world war:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1a7_1...738&comments=1

Looks like an Uighur to me. But some Uighurs are caucasoid and therefore white.

Comment

Originally posted by c1ue View Post
          Yeah, whatever.
          A kid gets tortured and you write "yeah, whatever."

Unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by Scot
            A kid gets tortured and you write "yeah, whatever."

Unbelievable.
            A video without any background or context is posted which promotes racial conflict.

While you may wish to react without consideration, I do not.

Comment

would it not be bothersome if it were a black child? yellow? purple? what does "white" have to do with it?

Comment

Originally posted by FondoFinder View Post
                Some of the comments indicate the child was caught stealing, which is congruent with the hand stomping. Without the whole story, and background of the individuals involved, it is difficult to judge, especially within the interracial context. As the Pythonic Cow tagline goes, most are good, honest folk, some aren`t (regardless of race) IMHO.
                I do not think the background of the story matters at all. You do not beat on kids. (I did not watch the video because I am scared to).

But, yes, far worse shit happens all over the world. I suspect the cameraman is going to get a knock on his door from the thought police. I wonder what will happen to him?

Comment

china = 3rd world dictatorship shithole with nukes run by stanford educated engineers & harvard educated fire economists...

Comment

Originally posted by aaron View Post
                    I do not think the background of the story matters at all. You do not beat on kids. (I did not watch the video because I am scared to).

But, yes, far worse shit happens all over the world. I suspect the cameraman is going to get a knock on his door from the thought police. I wonder what will happen to him?

There's no excuse, especially when China is a police state. There are eyes watching everywhere. I believe that the culprit is probably a local official or connected to a local government official.

Comment

i still want to know why "white" is in the title of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by jk View Post
                        So we would read it

Comment

Apparently that is considered "acceptable" there?

Comment

Originally posted by jk View Post
                            Yeah, I don't get that either. I originally assumed it was in the original title of the clip, but it's not. The subtitle of the video did say "Next time when Chinese, Africans or what ever steal in western countries, we should crush their hand too. "

Comment

Working...
                            X