No announcement yet.

Looks like Mega & EJ were right.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Mega & EJ were right.......

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/c...-hit-home.html

I say this again, there be NO major collaspe in Commodity prices. As the west slides. the East (BRICS) will pick up any slack. Also this projection that when Gold hits $3,000-$5,000 we should sell quickly into strengh......i don't think there be a crash in Gold.

Gold will return to its mean, its 5,000 year mean......i mean MONEY. It will be in most goverments intrests to ensure a stable Gold price. Having lost the battle to surpress it down they be in no mood to try again anytime soon.

Its going to be delightful to watch the wealth drain from the West to the East....the end of Ango-saxion empire. To Watch Aficia & South America devolpe...FREEDOM My Friends...FREEDOM!
    Mike

Re: Looks like Mega & EJ were right.......

Originally posted by Mega View Post

I say this again, there be NO major collaspe in Commodity prices. As the west slides. the East (BRICS) will pick up any slack. Also this projection that when Gold hits $3,000-$5,000 we should sell quickly into strengh......i don't think there be a crash in Gold.

Gold will return to its mean, its 5,000 year mean......i mean MONEY. It will be in most goverments intrests to ensure a stable Gold price. Having lost the battle to surpress it down they be in no mood to try again anytime soon.

Its going to be delightful to watch the wealth drain from the West to the East....the end of Ango-saxion empire. To Watch Aficia & South America devolpe...FREEDOM My Friends...FREEDOM!
    Mike
    cool story, bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Mega View Post

Mike
      What makes you think the slaves will get freedom and not just new masters?

Comment

the dollar still heavily influences commodities. It gets less with time true, but it still does. China is nursing one mother of all real-estate bubbles and the USA is ending QE2 soon (which has a direct correlation with commodities rise, in particular gold and silver) and so I have to wonder if we might see a temporary drop in silver and gold. I'm thinking of waiting until September to see how things go and hold cash.

Comment

Working...
        X