Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Debt Ceiling questions - fearmongering or reality?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debt Ceiling questions - fearmongering or reality?

Excuse me for not really trusting anyone these days, but the same people that told us there was no credit bubble and the same people that told we had to bailout the global financial services industry in order to save the planet, are telling us if the Repubs block the debt limit, the entire world will explode.

Now I aint no D or R, nor do I think in the end they won't raise the ceiling, but that's just another load of bullshit right?

Re: Debt Ceiling questions - fearmongering or reality?

Well politically speaking for these congressmen, their world will explode if they touch too many entitlements, thats for sure!

Good question. What does happen? I supposed it technically means default on some debts?

Comment

Re: Debt Ceiling questions - fearmongering or reality?

Originally posted by flintlock View Post
      Well politically speaking for these congressmen, their world will explode if they touch too many entitlements, thats for sure!

Good question. What does happen? I supposed it technically means default on some debts?
      Maybe that does the mean the world will explode, since anything and everything has been financialized to the hilt.

Let it burn.

Comment

Working...
      X