Originally posted by metalman View Post
    dollar in 2012 follows this trend...
    So hyperinflation in 2012? I doubt it.

Comment

Re: world trade center hieght data predict future of us$

Originally posted by metalman View Post
      dollar in 2012 follows this trend...

discuss.
      so.. the conclusion is that the usd will go to 0 only after it remains exactly at the same value for 7 years, starting in 2012?
      engineer with little (or even no) economic insight

Comment

hey I wasn't intending to derail this discussion... please elaborate the reasons behind the idea presented in post #1, mm!
        engineer with little (or even no) economic insight

Comment

Originally posted by FrankL View Post
          hey I wasn't intending to derail this discussion... please elaborate the reasons behind the idea presented in post #1, mm!
          Isn't it obvious? MM's astrologer's fortune cookie told the astrologer to gove MM a copy of the I Ching, along with vague comments about chaotic butterflies(0) & quantum, lots of quantum.

The I Ching's fractal, expanding-energy patterns revealed the above correlation to MM. Synchronicity, as Jung might say (2)

(0) if a butterfly flapping its wings in China can create a hurricane off Florida 6 months later, why are there never hurricanes off Florida in February? Zero butterflies in China in October & November?

(2) great scientist that he was
          http://www.crystalinks.com/synchronicity.html
          which brings us full circle back to the astrologer:

"My evenings are taken up largely with astrology. I make horoscopic calculations in order to find a clue to the core of psychological truth. Some remarkable things have turned up which will certainly appear incredible to you...I dare say that we shall one day discover in astrology a good deal of knowledge that has been intuitively projected into the heavens."

In formulating his synchronicity principle, Jung was influenced to a profound degree by the "new" physics of the twentieth century, which had begun to explore the possible role of consciousness in the physical world. In 1945 Jung wrote

Physics has demonstrated that in the realm of atomic magnitudes objective reality presupposes an observer, and that only on this condition is a satisfactory scheme of explanation possible. This means, that a subjective element attaches to the physicist's world picture, and secondly that a connection necessarily exists between the psyche to be explained and the objective space-time continuum. These discoveries not only help loosen physics from the iron grip of its materialistic world, but confirmed what I recognized intuitively that matter and consciousness, far from operating independently of each other are, in fact, interconnected in an essential way, functioning as complementary aspects of a unified reality.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3410[/ATTACH]

A sandwich shop is serving construction workers at the top of the ground zero scaffolding that will become 1 World Trade — also known as the Freedom Tower. The fast-food restaurant, built out of shipping containers, is rising along with the signature skyscraper with the help of a hydraulically powered platform.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...SB9HgD9GFN55G0
            Where is the Sandwich shop?
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
              Isn't it obvious? MM's astrologer's fortune cookie told the astrologer to gove MM a copy of the I Ching, along with vague comments about chaotic butterflies(0) & quantum, lots of quantum.

The I Ching's fractal, expanding-energy patterns revealed the above correlation to MM. Synchronicity, as Jung might say (2)

(0) if a butterfly flapping its wings in China can create a hurricane off Florida 6 months later, why are there never hurricanes off Florida in February? Zero butterflies in China in October & November?

(2) great scientist that he was
              http://www.crystalinks.com/synchronicity.html
              which brings us full circle back to the astrologer:

"My evenings are taken up largely with astrology. I make horoscopic calculations in order to find a clue to the core of psychological truth. Some remarkable things have turned up which will certainly appear incredible to you...I dare say that we shall one day discover in astrology a good deal of knowledge that has been intuitively projected into the heavens."

In formulating his synchronicity principle, Jung was influenced to a profound degree by the "new" physics of the twentieth century, which had begun to explore the possible role of consciousness in the physical world. In 1945 Jung wrote

Physics has demonstrated that in the realm of atomic magnitudes objective reality presupposes an observer, and that only on this condition is a satisfactory scheme of explanation possible. This means, that a subjective element attaches to the physicist's world picture, and secondly that a connection necessarily exists between the psyche to be explained and the objective space-time continuum. These discoveries not only help loosen physics from the iron grip of its materialistic world, but confirmed what I recognized intuitively that matter and consciousness, far from operating independently of each other are, in fact, interconnected in an essential way, functioning as complementary aspects of a unified reality.
              you nailed it! chart is a joke. sheesh. graph the height of a building? buildings don't change height... unless you blow them up. what, you all thought i was serious?

everyone ITT is ordered to take 1 wk vacation beginning now!

Comment

Working...
              X