BP, its a nightmare!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BP, its a nightmare!

BP claims to be sucking up 25k barrels a day, this is 2/3 more than the previous 15k a day.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/bp-...ell-2010-06-18

But the live feed of leak don't look very different from the previous!

http://www.bp.com/liveassets/bp_inte...ise_ROV_2.html

Comment

junk science and propaganda
      I think not, that slick and the oil/gas rates released in GOM by BP negligence are no where close to what Mother Nature would allow.

Comment

Originally posted by touchring View Post
        BP claims to be sucking up 25k barrels a day, this is 2/3 more than the previous 15k a day.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/bp-...ell-2010-06-18

But the live feed of leak don't look very different from the previous!

http://www.bp.com/liveassets/bp_inte...ise_ROV_2.html
        yep, looks the same to me

Comment

Originally posted by Starving Steve View Post
          There is oil in the sag ponds along the San Andreas Fault in central California. There is oil in the sag ponds along the Sergeant Fault. Are you going to blame this natural oil leakage on BP too?

You all may see the oil for yourself: Please observe along U.S. Hwy 101 in Santa Clara and San Benito County. You all can scrape the oil off with your hands if you wish.

You all may observe natural oil seeping up into the sag ponds along Summerland Road in Watsonville, Cal.

I would just love to testify in court under oath against the gangsters in the law-suits against BP.
          I have plenty to say to the court about the junk science and propaganda from Greenpeace and the Sierra Club now that is being used to mis-inform the public about oil leaks.

I offer the sag ponds here described as real science and real evidence that the public can go view this weekend.

I have lost all respect for the Obama bunch, especially for his advisors: including Nancy Pelosi and Bernanke, including Al Gore and Dr. Chu who heads the Energy Dept in the Obama Administration.

But don't believe me; go see the real evidence for yourself, with your own eyes, of how nature works. Pick the oil up with your fingers and smell it. The evidence is quite clear about how the Earth naturally leaks oil into the environment, and oil is not a pollutant.

I have had it with the liars and fraudsters in Greenpeace and the Sierra Club. I will fight that bunch and testify under oath on behalf of BP, anywhere and anytime.
          Steve, I've seem them up close and personal. Yup, a pretty nasty ugly lot. But boy do they have the public fooled.

Now, let's get down to business. How big do the BIG LIES have to get before anyone notices? Wag until you drop! Just watch the stage reveal itself.

The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge ~D Boorstin

Comment

Originally posted by reggie View Post
            ust watch the stage reveal itself.
            Nice find, reggie.

The comment from the YouTube post of this video is useful for those of us who flunked out of Sherlock Holmes' School of Observation:
            WATCH FOR A 'STAGE DOOR' OPENING @ 25 SECS, 35 SECS AND 5.12 min.
            This reminds me of the Moon Landing Conspiracy dispute, only it seems we've caught it in near real time.

Instead of "Where's Waldo?" we need a game of "Where's the Truth?" -- It could be a challenging game.

Can anyone back this video evidence up so we know it's not just a YouTuber playing with our cynicism using some video editing software?
            Most folks are good; a few aren't.

Comment

Looks little sluggish compared to this one:

Comment

Originally posted by reggie View Post
                Steve, I've seem them up close and personal. Yup, a pretty nasty ugly lot. But boy do they have the public fooled.

Now, let's get down to business. How big do the BIG LIES have to get before anyone notices? Wag until you drop! Just watch the stage reveal itself.

It is interesting, But slightly hard to believe. does it actually look like a door, can it be an immersion device used to capture this ?

Comment

Originally posted by sishya View Post
                  It is interesting, But slightly hard to believe. does it actually look like a door, can it be an immersion device used to capture this ?
                  Call me crazy, but isn't that just a reflection of someone walking into a room? you know, room dark, someone opens the door, and the other well lit room is reflected on the screen.

That's what it looks like to me.

Comment

Nicely done gnk, but I like the idea that deep water submersibles have your bog-standard Home Depot man doors in them. Point to sishya.

Comment

It is easy enough to photoshop in. Splicing together frames like that is reasonably easy, and so, I would not give that video much credence. Something like this would have to come from unimpeachable sources to have any validity.

Comment

Originally posted by gnk View Post
                        Call me crazy, but isn't that just a reflection of someone walking into a room? you know, room dark, someone opens the door, and the other well lit room is reflected on the screen.

That's what it looks like to me.
                        No you are not crazy..
                        That's exactly what it is. it is a reflection on the computer monitor in CNN's studio.

Are the apologists for BP now claiming that there is not even an oil leak -- that this disaster is all staged? If so, I want some of what they are ....
                        Last edited by warren_c; June 18, 2010, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gnk View Post
                          Call me crazy, but isn't that just a reflection of someone walking into a room?
                          If this video is a camera shot of a TV, not the original live video feed, then I'd have to agree that reflections off the TV screen explain this well.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePythonicCow View Post
                            If this video is a camera shot of a TV, not the original live video feed, then I'd have to agree that reflections off the TV screen explain this well.
                            That is what it is. I have been watching the live feeds since they were made available to the public. First they were made available to the MSM. The MSM simply clicked the link BP provided for streaming and pointed a camera at the feed. Which they are still doing. In some cases they would point their camera at streams of all 12 feeds and one could view the actual monitor that the camera was pointed at.

Comment

So, now discussion focuses on a conspiracy theory -- instead of the actual disaster. A not so clever misdirection tactic being used by BP apologists...

Comment

Originally posted by warren_c View Post
                                That [video of a TV screen] is what it is.
                                Thanks, warren.

Comment

Working...
                                X