Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cathay Pacific will pay damaged baggage claim with BullShit SDR ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cathay Pacific will pay damaged baggage claim with BullShit SDR ?

I was surprised by this.

SDR is the way things are moving : dollar collapse leading to SDR. But how can they prevent it from moving to Gold rather than SDR.

I read somewhere "cathay pacific" giving SDR as "Liability for damage to Luggage"

http://downloads.cathaypacific.com/c...ofcarriage.pdf

Co-ordinated & distributed by Corporate Risk Management
    (Group Insurance Team)
    (Effective date from 04 January 2010)

"16.3.3 With respect to claims to which the Warsaw Convention applies, our liability in the case of Damage to checked Baggage shall be limited to 17 SDRs per kilogram and in the case of Damage to Unchecked Baggage 332 SDRs per passenger, or any higher sum agreed to by us pursuant to Article 9.7.1."

What Bullshit is this cathay pacific doing ? The Conspiracy theorists and "Bible Revelation believers" are looking smarter.
    Last edited by sishya; April 13, 2010, 05:54 PM.

Re: Cathay Pacific will pay damaged baggage claim with BullShit SDR ?

"All great truths began as blasphemies" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by sishya View Post
      I was surprised by this.

SDR is the way things are moving : dollar collapse leading to SDR. But how can they prevent it from moving to Gold rather than SDR.

I read somewhere "cathay pacific" giving SDR as "Liability for damage to Luggage"

http://downloads.cathaypacific.com/c...ofcarriage.pdf

Co-ordinated & distributed by Corporate Risk Management
      (Group Insurance Team)
      (Effective date from 04 January 2010)

"16.3.3 With respect to claims to which the Warsaw Convention applies, our liability in the case of Damage to checked Baggage shall be limited to 17 SDRs per kilogram and in the case of Damage to Unchecked Baggage 332 SDRs per passenger, or any higher sum agreed to by us pursuant to Article 9.7.1."

What Bullshit is this cathay pacific doing ? The Conspiracy theorists and "Bible Revelation believers" are looking smarter.
      Baggage & other claims for all international flights by all airlines are done in SDR's so as to eliminate currency exchange issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn Black View Post
        Baggage & other claims for all international flights by all airlines are done in SDR's so as to eliminate currency exchange issues.
        If it was always like this - my bad. False flag

Comment

Working...
        X