Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always a good idea. It shouldn't take this

http://www.windsorstar.com/wife+give...489/story.html

I just want to remind people to take some extra time to hug, kiss and tell your loved ones what they mean to you -- you never know if it will be the last time. I am grateful Tuesday was not the last time I got to kiss my husband.

Lastly to my husband: Words cannot explain what you mean to me. I love you. You are my best friend, husband and soulmate. I am so grateful you are here with me today and that we were blessed with a second chance. I promise to tell you how much I love you everyday, for the rest of our lives.

Re: Always a good idea. It shouldn't take this

My wife and I are starting to see the effects of the economy buffet our family- alcohol and substance abuse rearing their ugly heads where a family member has lost their job. The familial deck can be re-shuffled without warning- especially in these times.

Comment

Re: Always a good idea. It shouldn't take this

Originally posted by don View Post
      My wife and I are starting to see the effects of the economy buffet our family- alcohol and substance abuse rearing their ugly heads where a family member has lost their job. The familial deck can be re-shuffled without warning- especially in these times.
      Bad decisions in bad times. That is a another good reason to always show the ones you love how much they mean to you. Maybe it can help bring the bad decision into a less selfish result. To help the person realise all the parties are involved. We not I.

It is an easy thing to do to show your affection.

Comment

Working...
      X