http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlxwC...feature=autofb
    Mike

Re: Sorry EJ, but i got to post this

Originally posted by Mega View Post
    I know he not your Fav Guy, but he IS a Bear:-
    Mike
    Can the camera shot be any CLOSER?

Even your clips - Mike - are not even that "zoom-in".
    Last edited by LargoWinch; September 08, 2009, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mega View Post
      I know he not your Fav Guy, but he IS a Bear:-
      Mike
      poor karl. can't get no respect.

maybe if he tried to make himself useful... make an occasional correct forecast or two... (eg said in 2007 the fed will never, ever do qe, deflation spiral, gold prices to drop like a rock, & etc.) and stop ranting on youtube like the overgrown, angry, high school a/v club geek that he is... he might be taken seriously enough to get invited on dennis' show for an interview vs laughed by dennis.

Comment

Originally posted by metalman View Post
        poor karl. can't get no respect.

maybe if he tried to make himself useful... make an occasional correct forecast or two... (eg said in 2007 the fed will never, ever do qe, deflation spiral, gold prices to drop like a rock, & etc.) and stop ranting on youtube like the overgrown, angry, high school a/v club geek that he is... he might be taken seriously enough to get invited on dennis' show for an interview vs laughed by dennis.

Come on, now. We do have to give Karl a little credit. At least he's making Dennis/Beaker/Barker/Whatever have to take time out of his busy newscast to respond to the guy instead of being his usual "Charlatan of Hope." And let's not forget Cramer et al. and their "Trade, Trade, Trade Your Way to Prosperity" bullshit. I swear, they're like the Wall Street version of the prosperity gospel holding aloft the GS Manifesto instead of the Bible. Between Karl, Zero Hedge, and others who call these people out maybe the masses will wake up to the swill they've been fed by the Wall Street special interests (a.k.a. the corporate media). But don't worry, it won't be long now anyhow. When the economy continues its inevitable downward slide, inflation kicks in making basic expenses go through the roof, and unemployment stubbornly remains above 10%, the CNBC "magicians" with their smoke and mirrors will no longer be able to hide the big, steaming turd laid by the Wall Street Chicken (you know, the one that everyone thought was laying golden eggs).

Comment

At least I learned a new word "bupkis"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bupkis

Comment

Originally posted by bcassill View Post
            Come on, now. We do have to give Karl a little credit. At least he's making Dennis/Beaker/Barker/Whatever have to take time out of his busy newscast to respond to the guy instead of being his usual "Charlatan of Hope." And let's not forget Cramer et al. and their "Trade, Trade, Trade Your Way to Prosperity" bullshit. I swear, they're like the Wall Street version of the prosperity gospel holding aloft the GS Manifesto instead of the Bible. Between Karl, Zero Hedge, and others who call these people out maybe the masses will wake up to the swill they've been fed by the Wall Street special interests (a.k.a. the corporate media). But don't worry, it won't be long now anyhow. When the economy continues its inevitable downward slide, inflation kicks in making basic expenses go through the roof, and unemployment stubbornly remains above 10%, the CNBC "magicians" with their smoke and mirrors will no longer be able to hide the big, steaming turd laid by the Wall Street Chicken (you know, the one that everyone thought was laying golden eggs).
            what? karl is all about trade, trade, trade.

so is zero hedge.

among them only itulip is anti-trading.

at least they call out the scumbags?

google itulip jim camer

oh, look. here's itulip calling out cramer back in dec. 2000.

oh, look. here's thestreet.com threatening to sue itulip for making fun of jim cramer 7 yrs later.

gimme a friggin break. karl's irrelevant & until someone tries to sue zh they don't rate much as critics.

Comment

Not news

By any definition.
              Ed.

Comment

Working...
              X