Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Thread for Mega to post all his links to instead of starting new threads every time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Thread for Mega to post all his links to instead of starting new threads every time

Mike:

What is your view on the release of the Lockabie bomber who blew that Pan-Am flight out of the sky? How could the judge in Scotland release him? What the hell is going on?

You guys in Scotland should have released the Lockabie bomber to America, rather than to the Government of Libya.

Double-jeopardy or not, this guy would have (and should have) ended-up being sent to Bush's gulag for some "special treatment" at Gitmo Base in Cuba.

If I were in Scotland, I would demand an investigation and maybe a re-call of this sympathetic judge who released the bomber. Maybe the House of Lords or Queenie, herself, might have this rogue judge re-called and/or impeached?

Certainly, a public inquiry into this judge is now in order. If the judge thought the bomber was possibly innocent and wrongfully convicted, the public needs to hear the evidence.

Comment

Re: The Thread for Mega to post all his links to instead of starting new threads every time

Steve
      He didn't do it, but the Us IS PISSED that Blighty has put one past them. I fully expect a counter-strike Eg attack on the £, which i love.

Cheers
      Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mega View Post
        Steve
        He didn't do it, but the Us IS PISSED that Blighty has put one past them.

Cheers
        Mike
        EVIDENCE PLEASE!

Comment

Originally posted by rj1 View Post
          Ah. So you're not just racist toward Americans, you're racist toward White Anglo-Saxon Protestants?
          I warned you.
          "...the western financial system has already failed. The failure has just not yet been realized, while the system remains confident that it is still alive." Jesse

Comment

I like Mega's posts, even though clicking on some of the links turns out to be a waste of time. Others actually start some good discussion If you don't like it, whoever posted the new thread is listed, so just don't click. :p At least most of his threads don't turn into people arguing about robots.
            Last edited by flintlock; August 23, 2009, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Ah. So you're not just racist toward Americans, you're racist toward White Anglo-Saxon Protestants?
              One cannot be "racist" against a nation, only another race( unless you are Clayton Bigsby). I think bigot is the term you were searching for.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePythonicCow View Post
                A bit more seriously, there is a fine article in The Dallas Morning News explaining the decline in the American work ethic since the 1960's at Steven Malanga: Whatever happened to the work ethic?.

This article might offer Brits (and others) some insight to some of the major themes of American culture.
                That was originally in this summer's City Journal published by the Manhattan Institute. A great essay, and a publication worthy of regular reading.

Comment

Originally posted by Serge_Tomiko View Post
                  That was originally in this summer's City Journal published by the Manhattan Institute. A great essay, and a publication worthy of regular reading.
                  Ah - that makes sense. I thought the essay sounded a little too cosmopolitan for Texas ;).
                  Most folks are good; a few aren't.

Comment

Seeing as he always passes on links to start new threads, that's about it, and rarely states his opinion on matters, and most usually only garner a few posts, I figure this idea can cut out some thread spam and we can that way leave more important stuff on the News Forum Front Page longer.
                    Aww come on, Mega is like the furniture at itulip, you can't just pick up the comfy couch and move it to the bathroom! So what if its got some duct tape on the cushions?!

Comment

Warning! Post Not Work Safe! Do Not Click On Link If You Are Easily Offended!

Originally posted by Mega View Post
                      When i say American , i mean (mosty) W.A.S.P........Either based in England or America.
                      Mike
                      there's something wrong with you people....

aw, shit. had to delete. too much for itulip.

Comment

Working...
                      X