• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main St goes "Eric Janszen"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdt6LLZOuyQ

Mike

Re: Main St goes "Eric Janszen"

That guy in the youtube video is spooky and looks like he have mental issues. I got scared from watching him, not about the economy, but from watching him

Comment

Ha ha! "The Stench Of Truth" indeed! Well, something smells bad in that video, that's for sure. Still, I have to say, Mr. Pencil Eyebrow's points are valid enough, despite the delivery. A delivery that struck me this way: Boring, boring boring, FUNNY, FUNNY, FUNNY, boring, Funny. The End.

Comment

Just wait untill the REVOLUTION arrives, when the people rise & we have Hank Paulson & co locked up ...........this IS the "Chap" i have in mind to question Paulson.

I sh*t you not, with in 5 mins Paulson will spill the beans & "Fess up"

Mike

Comment

I'd rather see Max Keiser have a go at him. Much better quality verbal abuse should ensue, I think, while delivering all the fire and qualities of madness one might wish for. Plus, Keiser will think up more creative instruments of torture, I believe. And at the end- the guillotine!

Comment

I wouldn't describe this guy as "Main Street", not unless America has flipped out since my last visit. "Fringe internet rant filmed in a damp basement" would be more like it.

And as for "Main Steet" going "Eric Janzen", I don't think EJ foams at the mouth or says "fuck" that often.

Comment

Say what you want about the delivery, the message was accurate.

Comment

Re: Main St goes "Mega"

what? this nutjob is to ej as foxy brown is to fred astaire.

the guy is channeling mega...

we want mega videos!

Comment

Working...
                X