Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe it's on purpose... for a good reason?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe it's on purpose... for a good reason?

Since this issue deals with the motives behind the Federal Reserve, the Treasury Secretary, and the other bank oligarchs, I am only speculating without evidence.

Maybe they are trying to force a balance of payments crisis upon us with the best of intentions? What if they are simply trying to prolong our relative prosperity at present for as long as possible before the necessary re-ordering of the economy leaves us significantly poorer?

Maybe it's like they see a giant financial meteor coming towards us, and they know they can't stop it at all so they are simply trying to get us chugging along as usual, even though some of the people without telescopes are starting to see it now too.

I'm just trying to find some "good" reason for such stupidity. After all, one should never attribute to malice what can be attributed to stupidity.

Re: Maybe it's on purpose... for a good reason?

I think a pretty convincing argument can be made that it is on purpose but the intention is the gray area...

Comment

Re: Maybe it's on purpose... for a good reason?

Originally posted by Ghent12 View Post
      Since this issue deals with the motives behind the Federal Reserve, the Treasury Secretary, and the other bank oligarchs, I am only speculating without evidence.

Maybe they are trying to force a balance of payments crisis upon us with the best of intentions? What if they are simply trying to prolong our relative prosperity at present for as long as possible before the necessary re-ordering of the economy leaves us significantly poorer?

Maybe it's like they see a giant financial meteor coming towards us, and they know they can't stop it at all so they are simply trying to get us chugging along as usual, even though some of the people without telescopes are starting to see it now too.

I'm just trying to find some "good" reason for such stupidity. After all, one should never attribute to malice what can be attributed to stupidity.
      Look no further than political self-preservation. Who wants to tell the public "sorry, but you'll just have to get used to less."

Comment

Working...
      X