HyperInflation Nation Documentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HyperInflation Nation Documentary

HyperInflation Nation - 30 min documentary for J6P's, starring all your favorite gold bugs - Shiff, Ron Paul, Faber and the usual bad guys. It's just a tad over simplistic (sarcasm), and too much gold/silver pumping for my liking, but still gets the main point across - The S will eventually HTF at the rate things are going.

Part I

Part II

Part III

Part-1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzmYI_4XCbM
    Part-2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQCCDttLhA4
    Part-3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVcyM2Z4Ego
    Last edited by FRED; June 29, 2009, 09:00 AM. Reason: Embedded videos
    Warning: Network Engineer talking economics!

Re: HyperInflation Nation Documentary

It's good. this is the things I think will do well, under the high inflation scenario.

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=D...urce=undefined

Comment

Originally posted by Adeptus View Post
      HyperInflation Nation - 30 min documentary for J6P's, starring all your favorite gold bugs - Shiff, Ron Paul, Faber and the usual bad guys. It's just a tad over simplistic (sarcasm), and too much gold/silver pumping for my liking, but still gets the main point across - The S will eventually HTF at the rate things are going.

Part-1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzmYI_4XCbM
      Part-2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQCCDttLhA4
      Part-3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVcyM2Z4Ego
      A little bit "over the top", but well-paced/edited nerveless.

Thanks for sharing Adeptus.

Comment

Yes, someone that tries to make a point, in journalism, always tend to distort the facts. It's just ridiculous, but seems to be the nature of that breed.

Comment

Originally posted by nero3 View Post
          Yes, someone that tries to make a point, in journalism, always tend to distort the facts. It's just ridiculous, but seems to be the nature of that breed.
          they learned that 1 out of 1000 wants to read/see balanced reports... they want reports that reinforce prejudices... that sells...

Comment

Reddit posting:

Inflation US is a pump and dump scheme and George4title and the producer Jonathan Lebed are shameless conmen playing on your fears of a coming economic collapse.

George4title is a front man for the website Lebed.biz. The National Inflation Association and its newsletter are also just a front for Lebed.biz where Lebed and George exploit your fear of a coming economic collapse by selling you penny stocks where Lebed owns a majority himself. Once enough suckers have bought in he sells the stock and makes a fortune while the stock crashes and you lose almost everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Ann View Post
              Reddit posting:

Inflation US is a pump and dump scheme and George4title and the producer Jonathan Lebed are shameless conmen playing on your fears of a coming economic collapse.
              Do you have any clues either way as to the veracity of this post?

My inclinations are to believe it, but that is solely a reflection of my own cynical nature, and completely unsupported by any actual evidence, either way.

P.S. - a video at http://www.goldismoney.info/forums/s....php?p=1783661 claims to present evidence supporting your reddit posting allegations that George4title is a conman working with Jonathan Lebed. I still haven't seen anything grounded in first hand evidence from someone I trust, however my cynical inclinations remain unchallenged.
              Last edited by ThePythonicCow; June 29, 2009, 02:54 PM.
              Most folks are good; a few aren't.

Comment

Originally posted by Ann View Post
                Reddit posting:

George4title is a front man for the website Lebed.biz. The National Inflation Association and its newsletter are also just a front for Lebed.biz where Lebed and George exploit your fear of a coming economic collapse by selling you penny stocks where Lebed owns a majority himself. Once enough suckers have bought in he sells the stock and makes a fortune while the stock crashes and you lose almost everything.
                I entirely agree with Ann.

George4title is a sham.

At one time he was pretending to live like an "homeless" in his Acura (or whatever) and with a Deluxe Denny's breakfast each morning...yeah...right:

How to act like a fraud on Utube

I was unaware of Lebed.biz, but thanks for the heads up Ann.

BTW, here is a pretty good comment on Utube about this clip:
                sory george, but if my husband stayed out all night and pretended to be homeless i w ould be forced to kick his a&&!

Comment

poscdpcboet (1 month ago) Show Hide
                  Marked as spam Reply

GOTTCHA.

livialu9 (1 month ago) Show Hide
                  +1
                  Marked as spam Reply | Spam

sory george, but if my husband stayed out all night and pretended to be homeless i w ould be forced to kick his a&&!

Comment

Originally posted by metalman View Post
                    poscdpcboet (1 month ago) Show Hide
                    Marked as spam Reply

GOTTCHA.

livialu9 (1 month ago) Show Hide
                    +1
                    Marked as spam Reply | Spam

and he goes on to say: I got 6 hours of sleep last night.

Damn, poor man :rolleyes:... I got 6 hours of sleep since last Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by LargoWinch View Post
                      and he goes on to say: I got 6 hours of sleep last night.

Damn, poor man :rolleyes:... I got 6 hours of sleep since last Thursday.
                      who could have known?

Comment

From www.jsmineset.com

Inflation:
                        A note on the form of inflation coming: It has NOTHING whatsoever to do with consumer demand pull or wage cost push. It will be a currency related item producing hyperinflation in the midst of ugly business conditions.
                        These conditions have always been the result of QE where there is no practical method of draining, regardless of a political situation, war or now management of perception economics.
                        Classic examples of this: (From Wikipedia)
                        Angola
                        Angola went through its worst inflation from 1991 to 1995
                        Austria
                        Between 1921 and 1922, inflation in Austria reached 134%
                        Belarus
                        Belarus went through steady inflation from 1994 to 2002.
                        Bolivia
                        Bolivia went through its worst inflation between 1984 and 1986.
                        Bosnia-Herzegovina
                        Bosnia-Hezegovina went through its worst inflation in 1993
                        Brazil
                        From 1986 to 1994, the base currency unit was shifted three times to adjust for inflation in the final years of the Brazilian military dictatorship era.
                        Chile
                        Beginning in 1971, during the presidency of Salvador Allende, Chilean inflation began to rise and reached peaks of 1,200% in 1973
                        China
                        As the first user of fiat currency, China has had an early history of troubles caused by hyperinflation. The Yuan Dynasty printed huge amounts of fiat paper money to fund their wars, and the resulting hyperinflation, coupled with other factors, led to its demise at the hands of a revolution. The Republic of China went through the worst inflation 1948-49. In 1947, the highest denomination was 50,000 yuan. By mid-1948, the highest denomination was 180,000,000 yuan. The 1948 currency reform replaced the yuan by the gold yuan at an exchange rate of 1 gold yuan = 3,000,000 yuan. In less than 1 year, the highest denomination was 10,000,000 gold yuan. In the final days of the civil war, the Silver Yuan was briefly introduced at the rate of 500,000,000 Gold Yuan. Meanwhile the highest denomination issued by a regional bank was 6,000,000,000 yuan (issued by XinJiang Provincial Bank in 1949). After the renminbi was instituted by the new communist government, hyperinflation ceased with a revaluation of 1:10,000 old Renminbi in 1955.
                        Free City of Danzig
                        Danzig went through its worst inflation in 1923. In 1922, the highest denomination was 1,000 Mark. By 1923, the highest denomination was 10,000,000,000 Mark.
                        Georgia
                        Georgia went through its worst inflation in 1994. In 1993
                        Germany
                        Main article: Inflation in the Weimar Republic
                        Germany went through its worst inflation in 1923. In 1922, the highest denomination was 50,000 Mark. By 1923, the highest denomination was 100,000,000,000,000 Mark. In December 1923 the exchange rate was 4,200,000,000,000 Marks to 1 US dollar.[14] In 1923, the rate of inflation hit 3.25 × 106 percent per month (prices double every two days). Beginning on November 20, 1923, 1,000,000,000,000 old Marks were exchanged for 1 Rentenmark[14] so that 4.2 Rentenmarks were worth 1 US dollar, exactly the same rate the Mark had in 1914.

Greece
                        Greece went through its worst inflation in 1944-1946
                        Hungary
                        Hungary went through the worst inflation ever between the end of 1945 and July 1946
                        Israel
                        Inflation accelerated in the 1970s, rising steadily from 13% in 1971 to 111% in 1979. From 133% in 1980, it leaped to 191% in 1983 and then to 445% in 1984, threatening to become a four-digit figure within a year or two.
                        Japan
                        After WW II, Japan went through the highest denomination at that time, which was a 75,000,000,000 Yen bank cheque. The Japan wholesale price index (relative to 1 as the average of 1930) shot up to 16.3 in 1943, 127.9 in 1948 and 342.5 in 1951. In the early 1950s, after achieving independence from USA, Japan controlled its own money. Through its rapidly growing export trade, Japan stabilized the Yen quickly.
                        Madagascar
                        The Malagasy franc had a turbulent time in 2004, losing nearly half its value and sparking rampant inflation
                        Mozambique
                        Mozambique was one of the world’s poorest countries when it became
                        independent in 1975

Nicaragua
                        Nicaragua went through the worst inflation from 1987 to 1990.
                        Peru
                        Peru went through its worst inflation from 1988 to 1990.
                        Philippines
                        The Japanese government occupying the Philippines during the World War II issued fiat currencies for general circulation. The Japanese-sponsored Second Philippine Republic government led by Jose P. Laurel at the same time outlawed possession of other currencies, most especially “guerilla money.” The fiat money was dubbed “Mickey Mouse Money” because it is similar to play money and is next to worthless.
                        Poland
                        Poland went through inflation (second time) between 1989 and 1991.
                        Russian Federation
                        Between 1921 and 1922 inflation in Soviet Russia reached 213%.
                        In 1992, the first year of post-Soviet economic reform, inflation was 2,520%. In 1993 the annual rate was 840%, and in 1994, 224%. The ruble devalued from about 40 r/$ in 1991 to about 30,000 r/$ in 1999.
                        Turkey
                        Throughout the 1990s Turkey dealt with severe inflation rates that finally crippled the economy into a recession in 2001.
                        Ukraine
                        Ukraine went through its worst inflation between 1993 and 1995
                        United States
                        During the Revolutionary War, the Continental Congress authorized the printing of paper currency called continental currency. The easily counterfeited notes depreciated rapidly, giving rise to the expression “not worth a continental.”
                        Between January 1861 and April 1865, the Lerner Commodity Price Index of leading cities in the eastern Confederacy states increased from 100 to over 9000.[20] As the U.S. Civil War dragged on the Confederate States of America dollar had less and less value, until it was almost worthless by the last few months of the war.
                        Yugoslavia
                        Yugoslavia went through a period of hyperinflation and subsequent currency reforms from 1989 to 1994
                        Zaire (now the Democratic Republic of the Congo)
                        Zaire went through a period of inflation between 1989 and 1996.
                        Zimbabwe
                        A selection of Zimbabwe Reserve Bank bearer cheques printed between July 2007 and July 2008 (now expired) that illustrate the hyperinflation rate in Zimbabwe. Hyperinflation in Zimbabwe has persisted since the early 2000s, shortly after that country’s confiscation of white-owned farmlandand its repudiation of debts to the International Monetary Fund. Figures from November 2008 estimated Zimbabwe’s annual inflation rate at 89.7 sextillion (1021) percent (i.e. prices double every 24.7 hours). In April 2009, Zimbabwe abandoned printing of the Zimbabwean dollar, and the South African rand and US dollar became the standard currencies for exchange. The government does not intend to reintroduce the currency until 2010.

Jim’s Predictions:
                        Maximum nearby dollar weakness will be in November of 2009 with a price objective of USDX .7200 and .6200.
                        Gold will reach $1224 on its way to $1650.

Comment

Working...
                        X