X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Swine Flu, Please - $50

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/wan/1146545861.html

Originally posted by craigslist.org
    Wanted: Swine Flu, Please - $50 (In The Mouth)
    Reply to: sale-uypsg-1146545861@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    Date: 2009-04-29, 5:59PM EDT

I really can't wait any longer to get the swine flu. I'm a healthy, young, Caucasian male seeking anyone with the swine flu to lend a few germs. I want to get sick before all flu medicines sell out and hospital beds fill up. I will sign a waiver shielding you of any responsibility, side-effects or unfortunate outcomes that might occur.

Transferring the swine flu should be easy (based on many reports I have read lately). You can either sneeze on me, or if you prefer, put a swab of saliva on a spoon and I will ingest.

Only serious offers please, no avian or seasonal flu. Must be diagnosed within 48 hours.

Willing to pay $50, or trade my 42" HDTV.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1146545861
    People are nuts! :eek:
    Last edited by Sapiens; April 29, 2009, 08:19 PM.

Re: Wanted: Swine Flu, Please - $50

When I was young (early 60s) I came down with German Measles, a viral infection that, in childhood, causes little trouble but in pregnant mothers causes serious birth defects. As a handy reservoir for the virus, I had a visit from a neighborhood girl who was believed not to have contracted the illness, so she could get over it before she might become pregnant. As I remember she did not contract the measles, but even so could then feel pretty confident she would not in the future. That was pretty common in those days before vaccination was possible and was not necessarily crazy at all. Now, with a seemingly mild form of the flu, the guy might be wise to get infected now and avoid the nastier version maybe coming this fall. Then again, he might be the first US fatality.

Comment

Re: Wanted: Swine Flu, Please - $50

Originally posted by ggirod View Post
      When I was young (early 60s) I came down with German Measles, a viral infection that, in childhood, causes little trouble but in pregnant mothers causes serious birth defects. As a handy reservoir for the virus, I had a visit from a neighborhood girl who was believed not to have contracted the illness, so she could get over it before she might become pregnant. As I remember she did not contract the measles, but even so could then feel pretty confident she would not in the future. That was pretty common in those days before vaccination was possible and was not necessarily crazy at all. Now, with a seemingly mild form of the flu, the guy might be wise to get infected now and avoid the nastier version maybe coming this fall. Then again, he might be the first US fatality.
      ever read the book 'john adams'? in those days they'd cut open a boil and pour the contents into a cut to contract a non-lethal version of a bacterial infection. yuk, but it worked.

Comment

Working...
      X