No announcement yet.

GOLD is a BUBBLE (Nadler and Roubini)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GOLD is a BUBBLE (Nadler and Roubini)

Roubini at best is a "one hit wonder." What's this guy got going for him ? foreign accent ? A degree from an overrated University ?

Nadler. Who's that ? Never heard of him ? Isn't he a failed gynaecologist ?

Comment

Wasn't Nadler recently challenged by another economist to discuss the gold market? I can't remember the guys name but Nadler just sucked his thumb like a baby and basically said 'no, I am much too sacred and I talk a lot of BS!'

Nadler is consistently wrong and as for Roubini, he has sold out like Tony Blair as he is enjoying all the attention and money. Power and fame corrupt!
      Last edited by DRumsfeld2000; December 29, 2009, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Nadler I believe deserves some respect and actually to be listened to.
        There are some very good reasons why he is the senior analyst at Kitco.

http://www.midasletter.com/news/0903...n-a-closet.php

" . . .
        "Gold," says Jon Nadler, the bearish gold analyst for Kitco, "is life insurance for the rest of your portfolio."
        Nadler knows whereof he speaks. When he fled communist Romania in 1972, "my clothing was full of four-ducat and one-ducat coins." He has dipped into that stash three times in his life: once to leave Romania; once to buy a small piece of property; and once, more recently, when his older son was accepted at Harvard: "I thought, OK, here it is." In North America, where democratic governments and financial markets generally function, the idea that a person might have to flee with hard assets is still considered somewhat freakish. But to refugees of real cataclysms, whether the Holocaust or the civil war in Rwanda, owning hard assets to trade or barter is not only sensible, it can save your life. "That's why people see gold as the currency of ages," Nadler says
        . . . "

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogsp...co-chimes.html

"
        Jon Nadler, Senior Analyst Kitco, Chimes In On The Precious Metals Conspiracy

The amount of hate email I have been receiving in response to The Great Gold, Silver Conspiracy Explained is large but not unsurprising. People simply want to blame others for their own trading mistakes. I will have more on that in a separate post.

Most of the emails I received are unprintable because of the profanity. However I will print one of them anyway with slight edits. I will voluntarily withhold the name of the person writing although no such request was asked.

. . ."
        Justice is the cornerstone of the world

Comment

Originally posted by skidder View Post
          No-Nads Nadler is one of the biggest dolts in the investment world,IMO. It boggles the mind why Kitco would have this guy working for them. He has bad-mouthed gold since it was trading at $500/oz (that I'm aware of) and probably earlier. It is suggested that Kitco is actually very short gold with their pool accounts and is why they have this guy bad-mouthing their product, who knows?

So the public is selling gold in these "gold parties" and this is why gold is in a bubble???? amazing logic.

Why is it considered normal for cars, houses, tuition, etc to gain in price yoy, but gold is supposed to stay at some fixed price for decades on end and never adjust for inflation? Where is the logic in that? How come no financial commentators ever point that out (that I'm aware of)?
          I think Kitco is just covering their collective asses. They will never be blamed for a bad gold crash, especially when they keep saying it is a lousy investment. In other words, if gold crashes and the peeps want to sue Kitco for the terrible investment, they will rightfully be able to say they were warned.

Comment

Working...
          X